Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beosound 9000 clamp problem

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 0 Followers

wogga383
Not Ranked
Posts 41
Bronze Member
wogga383 Posted: Mon, Jul 6 2020 10:23 AM

It is about time we had another 9000 sledge problem. Just acquired a BS9000, however i don’t think it travelled well. Since start up the sledge doesn’t seem to know where it is. I have set the two screws on the back for flat working, wherever the sledge is on startup after a short period it will move to CD1 without intervention from me. It overuns the CD and taps the end and comes back.  it then goes though a continuous cycle of powering up moving slightly left and right and powering off. It will do this continuously. Pressing any buttons has no effect.

Timing it correctly I can get into test mode, TM27 does record errors SLG33 clamper can not find position and SLG41 clamper blocked, I suspect that is every time it jiggles right it hits the end. 

I cannot for some reason get into CD test mode, pressing CD in test mode just takes it out of test mode, pressing CD before getting into test mode does nothing other than get me to Master settings. 

Nothing seems broken, the clamper and sledge look fine. I am sure if I can run set up in Text Mode 70 etc it may resolve but I just can’t get it into CD test mode.

Any thoughts?

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS