Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

BeoVision 7-40 Mk iii no longer showing HDMI input content

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

nickjames
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Bronze Member
nickjames Posted: Sun, Jan 30 2022 2:17 PM

Dear BandO super heros!

I have a BeoVision 7-40 Mk iii type 9379 that has been unplugged for sometime during a house move and then renovations. 

The Humax Freesat box was originally working via one HDMI port and I was able to plug my Macbook into another. However I cannot get these connected and working again. All I see is a screen that shows no content and speakers play no audio. 

To be clear I have gone into the Options > Connections > AV1 etc. and set the HDMI socket use and set the sound to be taken from the HDMI input etc. But still no joy.

I can play DVDs okay... so at least I can confirm the screen works. 

I have also tried using my Macbook as the HDMI source... and set the MacBook to 720 resolution. Again this is still not being shown. 

Now beginning to think something may have gone wrong at component level. (but I have not ruled out me making a stupid mistake with the settings).

Any help greatly appreciated. 

Kindest

Nick

Hampshire, UK

PS. Oh I also tried going into the service menu and resetting to default. That did not fix anything. If anything it disconnected the BeoSound9000 and stopped the Beo4 remote talking to the BeoSound... but that's another fight for another day I guess. :-) Thanks in advance for any suggestions.  Nick

Dinobaggio
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Bronze Member

Not an answer but I have a similar issue and will be good to hear how you get on!

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS