Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beosound Stage Power Light

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

jipvankuijk
Not Ranked
Posts 6
Bronze Member
jipvankuijk Posted: Sat, Jan 23 2021 10:02 PM

Hello everyone, 

I bought a Beosound Stage today, it updated to the latest version and is working fully as expected. Except one small strange thing. 

There are two lights on the sound bar, Power and WiFi symbol.

in all reviews and inline with my other products the lights should be white when in operation/on. Except with me the power light is bright red when the device is on. And turns off when in standby. 

I googled around, but cannot find someone with a similar case. 

See picture: https://jip.li/nk/0ql2o

I tried restarting it looking at all settings etc.

crossbytje
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 224
Bronze Member

Did you try the b&o app, there may be a software update. I think my M3's show a red light when they need to be updated..

Beolit 12 - Beolab 4 pc (dead now) - Beoplay H5 - Beolab 9 - BeoRemote One BT - Beoplay M3

jipvankuijk
Not Ranked
Posts 6
Bronze Member

I tried multiple reboots and using the app to check for updates but it says I have the latest version: 2.2.40830.245677440

Also tried factory reset etc. 

askragnarok
Not Ranked
Posts 5
Bronze Member

Hi

I think it try to tell you that you are connected to WIFI but with "Wireless connection of poor quality"

What do the light indicator colours on my Beosound Stage mean? – Bang & Olufsen Support (bang-olufsen.com)

jipvankuijk
Not Ranked
Posts 6
Bronze Member

No it is the power light that is red not the WiFi connection light. The power light should never be red only white according to all videos and reviews I’ve seen. 

jipvankuijk
Not Ranked
Posts 6
Bronze Member

No it is the power light that is red not the WiFi connection light. The power light should never be red only white according to all videos and reviews I’ve seen. 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS