Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

BeoRemote One & Beosound Stage (Check). What LG - or other brands - compatible TV?

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Frank2k
Not Ranked
Posts 7
Bronze Member
Frank2k Posted: Wed, Dec 8 2021 1:27 PM

Sorry for the noobie question but I'm just not able for the life of me to find a "list" of compatible TV sets out there on the webz, so please forgive my ignorance...

Q: Is there a list of compatible non B&O sets where I can use my BeoRemote One via my Beosound Stage? I only seem to see LG C9 (but not getting any hits when looking for the specific LG C9) and also seems to be a tad oldish...

If no list, maybe some of you are using a non B&O tv with the setup successfully (no modification to any device preferably)...

Thanks...

Beosound Stage, Beosound 1, Beosound 2, Beosound 3000, Beolab 8000, BeoRemote One

Frederik
Top 500 Contributor
Belgium
Posts 94
Bronze Member

I think it is limited to C9, G9, CX, GX, C1 and G1, but I am not sure about the older models. Integration will only work after connecting the Stage and LG with a network cable.

Frank2k
Not Ranked
Posts 7
Bronze Member
Frank2k replied on Wed, Dec 8 2021 1:38 PM

Thanks @Frederik for your reply.

Mostly interrested in newer models anyway, so this is a good starting point…

Beosound Stage, Beosound 1, Beosound 2, Beosound 3000, Beolab 8000, BeoRemote One

Frank2k
Not Ranked
Posts 7
Bronze Member
Frank2k replied on Wed, Dec 8 2021 1:46 PM

Oh just one question on clarification on LG model names…

Does "LG OLED65C17" fall under the C1 model range? Is this how I should read it?

Sandyb
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,186
Bronze Member
Sandyb replied on Wed, Dec 8 2021 2:01 PM

yes

Frank2k:

Does "LG OLED65C17" fall under the C1 model range? Is this how I should read it?

Frederik
Top 500 Contributor
Belgium
Posts 94
Bronze Member

Frank2k:

Yes, the 7 indicates local area differences between models of the same range.

C1 is the newer version of the CX although there is not much difference between the two, some even prefer the CX user interface over the C1. You might be able to find a good deal on a CX.

The G1 has the newer EVO which has a slightly higher peak brightness compared to the C1/CX/GX. Other than that the main difference is that the G versions are mainly intended for wall mounting while the C versions are mostly used with the included stand. Problem with the stand is that it is not high enough to fit the Stage in table mode underneath it.

If you plan at some point to upgrade to the Eclipse or Harmony sound center you could use the G panel with it. With the C it's probably not impossible but at least more complicated.

Frank2k
Not Ranked
Posts 7
Bronze Member
Frank2k replied on Wed, Dec 8 2021 2:49 PM

THANK YOU so much, Frederik and Sandyb, for taking your time answering my question(s).
Now I have a solid starting point…

Svenni
Not Ranked
Berlin, Germany
Posts 48
Bronze Member
Svenni replied on Thu, Dec 9 2021 5:25 PM

The GX/1 came after of the E9 model in 2019 IIRC and replaced that lineup.

Beoplay A2
Beoplay Earset
Beoplay H6 (Gen 2)
Beoplay S3 (pair)
Beoplay S8
Beovox CX50 (2 pairs)

Beovox RL 6000

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS