Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beolab 17 & 19 connected to BeoSound core and Avant

rated by 0 users
This post has 39 Replies | 5 Followers

Cyberc
Not Ranked
Posts 10
Bronze Member
Cyberc Posted: Wed, Jan 23 2019 3:33 PM

Hi

In my current setup I have my two BL17 and BL19 connected to my Avant all connected wireless. This is working just fine.

I want to add two more BL17' and perhaps a Beosound Core as I want to stream music to all speakers. I want to add the additional speakers to my TV too and I wish to use all the speakers for music streaming without using my Avant.

I dont want to connect any cables to my speakers(if possible) and I want to connect as much as possible wireless.

How would I go about doing that? - Can I connect the speakers wireless to the Beosound core or would I need a Transmitter 1?

If I need the transmitter 1 how do I connect it to the core and can I then still use the speakers with my TV and for music when connecting to the Core?

Is it even possible to connect the speakers to both the Avant and the Sound Core/Transmitter 1?

Regards

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 521
Bronze Member
1990 replied on Wed, Jan 23 2019 4:34 PM

The Avant is a Wisa transmitter. So you can connect the BeoLab 17 & 19 through Wisa to the Avant. Then you can integrate your Core with the Avant through the Beo-app.

You can make a 'Music' speaker group that excludes the Avant and make the Core use this speaker group so the Avant doesn't power up when you play music through the Core.

Cyberc
Not Ranked
Posts 10
Bronze Member
Cyberc replied on Wed, Jan 23 2019 4:50 PM

Thanks for your reply  

That would be absolutely great. 

Does that mean that without powering on the avant- I can just stream music from my devices?

how would I go about integrating the core with my avant?

is there any other settings I need to set on the Avant?

regards. 

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

Cyberc:

Thanks for your reply  

That would be absolutely great. 

Does that mean that without powering on the avant- I can just stream music from my devices?

how would I go about integrating the core with my avant?

is there any other settings I need to set on the Avant?

regards. 

In that case the Avant is the hub - it has to be on - but doesn’t necsessaryly show a picture.

The sources of the Core will be available through the tv/as sources there - can be activated via the remote, the app or AirPlay...

An integrated Core is set up in the same home network - can be wireless (if wireless is working well in your case).

The integration is configured in the tv menu and in the Bang & Olufsen app for the Core.

For the specific sources of the Core you can make a Speakers Group with these new, additional....or with any of the connected speakers.

One benefit is that you - dependent on the placement -  can let these speaker be a part of a 7.0 multi channel setup for video.

But - if your preference is that you won’t want to engage the tv at all - this won’t work.

Then you would have to make two seperate setups!

(Note: you would - in that case - still be able to use the sources of the Core via the tv....if you should want to.

However, these additional speakers would be only for the Core).

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV

Cyberc
Not Ranked
Posts 10
Bronze Member
Cyberc replied on Wed, Jan 23 2019 7:58 PM

Millemissen:

In that case the Avant is the hub - it has to be on - but doesn’t necsessaryly show a picture.

The sources of the Core will be available through the tv/as sources there - can be activated via the remote, the app or AirPlay...

An integrated Core is set up in the same home network - can be wireless (if wireless is working well in your case).

The integration is configured in the tv menu and in the Bang & Olufsen app for the Core.

For the specific sources of the Core you can make a Speakers Group with these new, additional....or with any of the connected speakers.

One benefit is that you - dependent on the placement -  can let these speaker be a part of a 7.0 multi channel setup for video.

But - if your preference is that you won’t want to engage the tv at all - this won’t work.

Then you would have to make two seperate setups!

(Note: you would - in that case - still be able to use the sources of the Core via the tv....if you should want to.

However, these additional speakers would be only for the Core).

MM

Thanks. 

The additional speakers should be used for both tv and music. I guess that I would be okay with just selecting the source on the remote without any need for additional actions? - so I just select the source while the tv is off and that should be enough?

What kind of cable do I need to connect the avant to the core?

In case I can’t live with the fact that I need to select the source can I then just buy a transmitter 1 and connect that to the core with a cable?

can the speakers be connected to both the tv and the core at the same time wireless?

regards

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

1 - Yes, (when correct set up) it works from standby.

One example: when you start playing from Spotify (the Connect version), the tv is activated, the choosen Speaker Group turns on and the tv will display the metadata from Spotify....you can deactivate that, if you want - in order to have a muted screen. The volume is controlled with your remote (or in the B&O app).

2 - Both devices are setup as part of the same (home) network, wired or wireless. The Core can be located in another room, if that is needed.

3 - No, you can not connect/use the speakers (wireless) for both devices at the same time.

MM

Cyberc
Not Ranked
Posts 10
Bronze Member
Cyberc replied on Wed, Jan 23 2019 8:53 PM

Millemissen:

1 - Yes, (when correct set up) it works from standby.

One example: when you start playing from Spotify (the Connect version), the tv is activated, the choosen Speaker Group turns on and the tv will display the metadata from Spotify....you can deactivate that, if you want - in order to have a muted screen. The volume is controlled with your remote (or in the B&O app).

2 - Both devices are setup as part of the same (home) network, wired or wireless. The Core can be located in another room, if that is needed.

3 - No, you can not connect/use the speakers (wireless) for both devices at the same time.

MM

1. Does that also work if just select the speak group while the tv is on standby and play the music directly from tidal from my phone?

2. Perfect..

3. I wouldn’t use the speakers for both on the same time. The idea was that if I wasn’t watching Tv I could stream music instead. The speakers would have to be paired/connected to both the tv and transmitter at the same time but only one would be in active use at a time. 

Regards

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

1 - You don’t choose a Speaker Group when starting from standby - the tv starts in the group, that was choosen as default. You can change to another Speaker Group anytime, you want - using the remote - once the playback has started.

As for streaming Tidal from the app on your mobile device (or computer), you have to choose how to stream from there. The Core supports AirPlay, Chromecasting, bluetooth. Once that is done, shortly after the music will start to play.

Note: what is described here is when the Core is integrated - there are other ways to get the sound from a Core to the tv.

3 - I see what you mean........but the answer is still no - you can not do that!

MM

Cyberc
Not Ranked
Posts 10
Bronze Member
Cyberc replied on Wed, Jan 23 2019 9:24 PM

Millemissen:

1 - You don’t choose a Speaker Group when starting from standby - the tv starts in the group, that was choosen as default. You can change to another Speaker Group anytime, you want - using the remote - once the playback has started.

As for streaming Tidal from the app on your mobile device (or computer), you have to choose how to stream from there. The Core supports AirPlay, Chromecasting, bluetooth. Once that is done, shortly after the music will start to play.

Note: what is described here is when the Core is integrated - there are other ways to get the sound from a Core to the tv.

3 - I see what you mean........but the answer is still no - you can not do that!

MM

1. So that would actually be cumbersome too, if I had to start and select the speaker group unless the standard is for all speakers. Right now I have my Apple TV connected to the avant and I can already airplay the music that way after startup  

Seems that the core won’t bring me any additional features as I have the applets already. 

3. Bummer. 

‘Is there anyway I can accomplish what I want? Use the speakers for my tv but also use the speakers for music streaming without the need to start the tv. I’d like to be able to (if possible) to just launch my music app on my phone and airplay the music to the speakers without too much hassle. 

Regards

jc
Not Ranked
Posts 80
Bronze Member
jc replied on Wed, Jan 23 2019 9:34 PM

One option would be to let go of the wireless connections.

With the BL20, you can connect the TV through PowerLink en the Core though optical. The PowerLink connection is higher in the hierarchy than the optical connection, so if you play music through the Core, the TV cannot be set to speaker 2 or 4, only to 1 (so the extra speakers aren't used). When you select speaker 2 or 4 on the Avant, all speakers will be used by the Avant.

I can only assume this goes for the 17 en 19 as well. But you'll loose the wireless.

Cyberc
Not Ranked
Posts 10
Bronze Member
Cyberc replied on Wed, Jan 23 2019 9:52 PM

jc:

One option would be to let go of the wireless connections.

With the BL20, you can connect the TV through PowerLink en the Core though optical. The PowerLink connection is higher in the hierarchy than the optical connection, so if you play music through the Core, the TV cannot be set to speaker 2 or 4, only to 1 (so the extra speakers aren't used). When you select speaker 2 or 4 on the Avant, all speakers will be used by the Avant.

I can only assume this goes for the 17 en 19 as well. But you'll loose the wireless.

If I had to do any cables I would prefer to minimize them as my speakers are already mounted on the wall and cables would mean a lot of extra work to hide them. 

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

Cyberc:

1. Right now I have my Apple TV connected to the avant and I can already airplay the music that way after startup  

Seems that the core won’t bring me any additional features as I have the applets already. 

I guess that depends on what you are trying to achieve.

I had the impression that you had decided for the Core - and did not question that!

Using AirPlay/ATV for music however, would mean that you will have to mute the screen (unless you dig it being on) and you’d have to change the Speaker Group manually (unless you want to listen to music with the same sound configuration as when you watch movies)...

.....and you would have to push a button on the remote in order to activate the ATV input port..

But, that is something you might be able to live with - when AirPlay is all you need....and no Core.

MM

jans
Top 200 Contributor
Belgium
Posts 394
Bronze Member
jans replied on Thu, Jan 24 2019 8:23 AM
Have a look at the Almando Powerlink switches. That should be able to solve your problem. They even have Wisa compatible devices according to their website.
Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

Yes, the PL-switch is a possibility.....that I did not mention, because Cyberg from the start wrote, that he wanted to go all wireless.

MM

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 521
Bronze Member
1990 replied on Thu, Jan 24 2019 9:35 AM

Just curious - can't you connect a Powerlink switch to the Transmitter One?

So Core + Avant to Powerlink In; Transmitter 1 to Powerlink Out? Or would this create a delay?

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

Worth a try!?

Not sure whether the WiSA from the Avant -> speakers and WiSA from the Transmitter 1 -> the added speaker/BL17 can coexist or not?

I guess only trying out might show that.

MM

Steve at Sounds Heavenly
Top 50 Contributor
The cable workshop, Leics, UK
Posts 2,165
Gold Member

Hi Cyberc,

You can link the Core to the TV, then you don't need a direct link between the Core and the speakers.  Depending on the version of Avant that you have, this may be possible as a wireless link over the B&O network.  If you can't get the Core to link wirelessly to the TV, please let me know and I can provide a cable to connect the Core to the TV to share the speakers.

Kind regards, Steve.

Steve.

www.soundsheavenly.com

Founder of Sounds Heavenly Cables and Brand Ambassador for Bang & Olufsen

Sounds Heavenly are proud to sponsor BeoWorld!

Please check out my YouTube channel at https://youtube.com/soundsheavenlycables

mbolo01
Top 50 Contributor
Louannec - France
Posts 2,035
Bronze Member
mbolo01 replied on Thu, Jan 24 2019 2:12 PM
You can also configure the TR1 as a Wisa switch and connect the Core and the TV to it and use your BL wireless.

BS Moment, BS Core, BG 4002, BC 4500, BS1, BL18, BL19, BL8000 + RCV1, A6, M5, M3, A1, P6 (tks Botty), H5, TR1

Cyberc
Not Ranked
Posts 10
Bronze Member
Cyberc replied on Thu, Jan 24 2019 2:50 PM

Millemissen:

I guess that depends on what you are trying to achieve.

I had the impression that you had decided for the Core - and did not question that!

Using AirPlay/ATV for music however, would mean that you will have to mute the screen (unless you dig it being on) and you’d have to change the Speaker Group manually (unless you want to listen to music with the same sound configuration as when you watch movies)...

.....and you would have to push a button on the remote in order to activate the ATV input port..

But, that is something you might be able to live with - when AirPlay is all you need....and no Core.

MM

Actually here in DK they are running a promotion on the BL17 and BL18 with core for free. So i was thinking about adding on either of the two set.

Cyberc
Not Ranked
Posts 10
Bronze Member
Cyberc replied on Thu, Jan 24 2019 2:50 PM

jans:
Have a look at the Almando Powerlink switches. That should be able to solve your problem. They even have Wisa compatible devices according to their website.

If possible at all I would prefer not to do any cables.

regards

Cyberc
Not Ranked
Posts 10
Bronze Member
Cyberc replied on Thu, Jan 24 2019 2:55 PM

Steve at Sounds Heavenly:

Hi Cyberc,

You can link the Core to the TV, then you don't need a direct link between the Core and the speakers.  Depending on the version of Avant that you have, this may be possible as a wireless link over the B&O network.  If you can't get the Core to link wirelessly to the TV, please let me know and I can provide a cable to connect the Core to the TV to share the speakers.

Kind regards, Steve.

Hi Steve

If I integrate the core with the Avant, then I would still need to power on the avant right? My avant is a 75" is that is enough info?

regards

Cyberc
Not Ranked
Posts 10
Bronze Member
Cyberc replied on Thu, Jan 24 2019 2:56 PM

mbolo01:
You can also configure the TR1 as a Wisa switch and connect the Core and the TV to it and use your BL wireless.

Could you elaborate at bit more about this solution?

regards

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 521
Bronze Member
1990 replied on Thu, Jan 24 2019 3:08 PM

mbolo01:

In this way: Avant > PL in and Core > Toslink in?

mbolo01
Top 50 Contributor
Louannec - France
Posts 2,035
Bronze Member
mbolo01 replied on Thu, Jan 24 2019 10:07 PM
Cyberc:

Could you elaborate at bit more about this solution?

regards

You have to:

(1) configure the TR1 to support this feature (procedure is described in the TR1 user guide)

(2) connect one product in the PL1 port

(3) connect one product in the PL2 port

You need to know:

PL1 port has the highest priority which means that it must stop playing (sleep mode at least) if you want to listen to PL2 source.

Only 2.1 can be used, i.e not more than two wireless speakers and a subwoofer

I currently have my Moment in PL1, my Core in PL2, 2xBL18 and 1xBL19 wireless, you could eventually add other products in other PL ports and optical/RCA.

BS Moment, BS Core, BG 4002, BC 4500, BS1, BL18, BL19, BL8000 + RCV1, A6, M5, M3, A1, P6 (tks Botty), H5, TR1

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

The problem isn’t that you can’t do this technically (with the TR1).

It is much more how does this work in daily life, how easy is it to control, to understand the logic of controlling.

In case of the op (with the existing Avant plus speakers) there then will be two different ways to use the gear = one way through the Avant (as before, probably with the beo remote) and another when using the Core - this would have to be managed through the Bang & Olufsen app or an additional BROne/BT remote.

Not that you can’t do that - I just find it easier to link them together (integrate the Core ) - it’s more convinient.....I just have to think about explaning things to my wife.

(In addition it gives you more possibilities to manage the sound settings when the Avant (the Sound Engine) is the hub for the Core sources).

@mbolo01 Why not just link both devices - that is what B&O multiroom is about!

If you need an optical in, the Core has one - and the Moment has an analog line in.

Of course you need the TR1, but only for the wireless speakers option.

MM

mbolo01
Top 50 Contributor
Louannec - France
Posts 2,035
Bronze Member
mbolo01 replied on Fri, Jan 25 2019 11:19 PM
Millemissen:

@mbolo01 Why not just link both devices - that is what B&O multiroom is about!

I completely agree about the usability and maybe I’m missing the “link” benefit.

In my setup, I find this solution the best:

My Moment has the BL18/19 defined as speakers.

My Core has the BL18/19 defined as speakers

My Samsung TV is optically connected to the Core

My Essence remote is connected to the Core

My turntable is connected to the Moment’s line in

I can listen to TV media (ISP TV, Samsung apps such as PLEX, Deezer, TuneIn, YouTube, etc...) through the Core

I can listen directly to Core services such as Deezer, TuneIn, DLNA

I can enjoy Moment experience (Moodwheel, Patternplay, Deezer, TuneIn, DLNA, Vinyle)

Core and Moment are complementary and also failover of each other for most of the services.

Other multiroom devices are joining the experience accordingly

The only constraint: I have to put the Moment in standby for the Core to be able to use the BL.

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

Nice solution.........if you don’t have a B&O/NL tv 😉

MM

mbolo01
Top 50 Contributor
Louannec - France
Posts 2,035
Bronze Member
mbolo01 replied on Sat, Feb 2 2019 1:22 PM

Millemissen:

Nice solution.........if you don’t have a B&O/NL tv 😉

MM

As I think I have found a good price deal for a pair of BL 8000 + BS Ouverture or Beocenter 2500 (I'm not sure) + BV Avant DVD, I have tried your "link" suggestion and it works perfectly (except for my wife who just understood the interaction between the Moment, the Core and the TR1 ... and now have to learn something different)

I have linked the Core to the Moment, selected the Moment sources I'm interested in and I unplugged the Moment from the TR1.

With the Essence remote and the app I can switch between Core and Moment sources, and I have a single volume control to deal with .

I hope to be able to add the BL 8000 to the picture by adding BL Receivers 1, as well as the Ouveture and enjoy playing CD's and tapes for the fun!

Regarding the Beocenter, I have to be educated on how to connect it to my current setup

Regarding the BV, I have to think what to do with :-)

Thanks MM!

Oasis
Not Ranked
Posts 49
Bronze Member
Oasis replied on Sat, Feb 23 2019 4:01 PM

Steve at Sounds Heavenly:

Hi Cyberc,

Kind regards, Steve.

How do you link the core to Avant wirelessly? 

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

Oasis:

How do you link the core to Avant wirelessly? 

Supposed that we are not talking the old origin Avant, both devices are NL ( = NetworkLink) capable.

There are two ways (at least) to ‘link’ both:

The must be on the same home network - wireless or (preferably) wired.

N.B if you choose wireless, be sure that your wifi is stable.

1: You integrate the Core with the Avant - which means that it will appear as sources on the Avant - choosing one of these sources will turn on the tv from standby.

2: You connect it to the Avant - which means that it can have its own speakers connected (maybe in another room). You can use sources of the Core either through the menu of the tv or by the BeoRemote One - and you can use the Bang & Olufsen app as well. Or you can simply join in on the tv, when something is playing on the Core.

Might sound a bit complicated - but once you have tried it, it becomes easier.

There are many use cases with NL - much more that with oldschool ML.

Hope that helps.

MM

cschiott
Not Ranked
Posts 6
Bronze Member

Hi - I did just that; integrated Beosound core with my 2015 Avant, which has two BL 17s WISA connected.

I'm having a few problems:

1) BS Core does not show up as a Chromecast 'client', although Chromecast was activated when setting up the core

2) BS Core is seen as an AirPlay client, when I select it, the Avant displays 'Playing via AirPlay from BS Core' and then after 3-4 seconds is reads 'MISLYKKES' (failed in Danish). No sound is heard.

The only thing that does work on the BS Core is using it as a Spotify player - this works without issue.

I have talked numerous time with B&O Support; they are very patient, but unfortunately do not appear to be very knowledgeable wrt their products (sounded like they had never heard of integrating the BS Core into Avant). After ca 6 weeks of phone conversations and extended email exchanges, they suggested a physical repair, which was carried out under warranty, so that was a big positive. Unfortunately the repair had zero effect in terms of fixing the problems. I have reset the Core several times, to no effect.

Has anyone been able to get this setup to work properly? Ie integration of BS Core w Avant 1st gen - and having Chromecast and AirPlay work on the unit?

Thanks,

Christian

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

Hej Christian - welcome to the Beoworld forum.

Chromecast can not be distributed over Beolink Multiroom - this is a limitation on the Google/Chromecast side…..nothing that we can do about this.

Please do a ‘google search’ for “ b&o multiroom handout pdf” and you will see a link to a download of a B&O document, that tells you more about your options with the multiroom products.

Note: There will soon be a new updated (for the newer products) guide.

AP can be distributed over Beolink Multiroom - but you will have to set that in the app for the Core - see picture.

cschiott
Not Ranked
Posts 6
Bronze Member

Ok... not sure I understand - where does Multiroom come in to play here? 

Once the Core is integrated with Avant, you can no longer see the Core in the app. Resetting the Core does not fix the problem - it shows up briefly, then you're informed that the product is integrated and is no longer visible in the app.

Thanks,

Christian

cschiott
Not Ranked
Posts 6
Bronze Member

Once the Core is integrated with Avant, you can no longer see the Core in the app. Resetting the Core does not fix the problem - it shows up briefly, then you're informed that the product is integrated and is no longer visible in the app.

Thanks,

Christian

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

cschiott:

Thanks,

Christian

That is (B&O) multiroom.

Two ways of using a Core with a BV like the Avant:

Either you connect it to the tv - is choosen in the app (for the Core) and in the settings of the BV. 

Means, even if the Core has its own speakers you can ‘borrow’ it’s sources from the Avant.

Or you integrate it with (done in a similar way). 

Means, the Core has no own speakers, it uses the speakers of the BV.

If you integrate with, you now only see the sources of the Core in the Source List of the BV Avant (or via the app).

You can access e.g. TuneIn, or the Line-in connection via the remote and the BV automatically turns on - as when Airplaying or sending a Spotify Connect stream.

You should be able to access the settings of the Core, when you choose Products via the Settings icon in the top left corner of the main app screen.

As for the Airplay-issue:

DID YOU TICKMARK THE AIRPLAY OVER BEOLINK SETTING IN THE MENU/THE APP OF THE CORE….as adviced above?

MM

cschiott
Not Ranked
Posts 6
Bronze Member

That helps - thanks for the clarification.

I had not set that tick for AP - thats done now. Interesting Bang & Olufsen support did not suggest this ;-)

In your screenshot, the delay is set to 1 sec - I am unable to set it to anything other than 0 (zero), but thats a minor issue, as none of my other B&O speakers are too close, so likely wont hear any sync problems.

But, unfortunately setting that AP tick hasn't changed anything - the Avant does not switch on, and Im not hearing any music over AP. Do I need to do anything on the TV?

Thanks a lot for all your help - much appreciated!

Christian 

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

Not knowing what you have already done on the Avant, here are the steps needed:

Go to the Main Menu -> Setup/Opsætning -> (scroll down to) Productintegration -> Connect to…/Tilslut til andre produkter.

Use the red arrow to start the connection setup to the product.

Below is a picture from my own Avant.

Also see the Avant User Guide page 77: 

https://bangolufsenassistentgohe.blob.core.windows.net/manuals/TELEVISIONS/BEOVISION_AVANT_2014/DA-1410EN-BeoVision-Avant-EU_web.pdf

Maybe that helps.

MM

cschiott
Not Ranked
Posts 6
Bronze Member

Dear MM - it certainly did something! I had already set this up, but I went in and de-selected integration, which allowed me to change delay settings in the app, which I couldn't do before. I guess when the Core is integrated with another product limits options in terms of changing anything on the Core's settings.

I then re-integrated the Core w Avant, but AP still doesn't work. No reaction from the Avant, nothing. No wake-on-LAN either. No error message, which I used to get - like I wrote in my original post, the Avant would announce 'afspiller AP FRA Core' then after 3-5 secs followed by 'MISLYKKES'.

I'm getting the feeling we're getting close to a solution - do you have any other suggestions I can try?

Huge thanks!

Christian

cschiott
Not Ranked
Posts 6
Bronze Member

It's working! Finally!

THANKS for your help MM - you beat B&Os own support with ease, quite incredible. And sad.

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

cschiott:

It's working! Finally! 

THANKS for your help MM - you beat B&Os own support with ease, quite incredible. And sad.

Thanks!

Happy to help.

Yes, that is sad. But you must realize that these guys hardly have any experience with this generation of the B&O stuff - you indeed need some deeper knowledge there.

Most of the questions asked and answered are about headphones, bluetooth products and maybe setting up newer products.

The real sad thing is, that the costumer support that one normally contacts is not instructed to reach out to those in Struer, who has this knowledge (which they certainly have).

We should not blame these support guys for that…..but the costumer support management, that has failed to make regular procedures for how to handle these more complicated things (at least so it often seems).

Often you can get help from a dealer/technician nearby - it is always a good idea to have a good relationship with your B&O dealer.

If anything else fails, luckily there are some people here on the forum, who can answer ‘almost any question’.

So just keep on asking (some times a bit of patience is needed)…………..nyd dit setup og musikken Smile

MM

Page 1 of 1 (40 items) | RSS