Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beogram TX2 repair advice

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 2 Followers

Wolverine
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Bronze Member
Wolverine Posted: Mon, Oct 20 2014 9:51 PM

1st I've searched...Geeked

My story... My father bought this TT new many years ago. He gave it to me after replacing it because of a power surge. I have finally made the time to look into it's problems. The TT makes all the right noises, it just doesn't spin the platter. I opened it up, the main fuse is fine and I see no signs of a failed part. Nothing smells funny or is discolored. 33/45 can be changed and shows up on the display, the light works just no spin. Can anyone help me out? I'm pretty good w/ electronics. Never dug into a piece of B&O though. The smaller rear motor spins but no other action is happening when I press turn or play.

I am not great with a schematic. I can follow along with some of it but not all. I did get a copy of the service manual but that's where I run out of experience. I am currently listening to my vinyl on a cheap model Sansui and it just isn't up to my quality standards. I'd love to get this fixed and buy a SS cart. It's going to be my keeper if I can get it fixed.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS