Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

TuneIn radiochannels disappeared on Beosound Moment

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Hiort
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
Posts 2,895
Bronze Member
Hiort Posted: Tue, Mar 17 2015 11:35 AM

This morning I tried to listen to one of my favorite radio station on TuneIn.

But they had disappearedSad

I have four radiochannels that I follow on TuneIn. They always appeared first in the list when I press "RADIO" on Moment. Now I only see the "radiochannels" Deezer provide.

When I go into the TuneIn app on my iDevice, I can see the stations just like before.

Tried the following:

• Login again to TuneIn on Moment. 
  • Restart Moment

But no joy.

Has anyone experienced this?

Livingroom: BL3, BL11, BV11-46 Kitchen: Beosound 1 GVA, Beocom 2 Bathroom: M3 Homeoffice: M3, Beocom 2  Library: Beosound Emerge, Beocom 6000 Bedroom: M5, Essence remote  Travel: Beoplay E8 2.0, Beoplay EQ, Beoplay Earset

Hiort
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
Posts 2,895
Bronze Member
Hiort replied on Tue, Mar 17 2015 1:12 PM

I got a very quick response from Beocare (within 1,5 hours):

Thank you for contacting Bang & Olufsen Customer Service regarding your BeoSound Moment.

We are aware of the problem and the solution should be to remove your TuneIn account from BeoSound Moment and then add it again.
In order for your to remove your TuneIn account, then

-> Remove the Back on the BeoSound Moment SoundHeart

-> Then on the BeoSound Moment Jukebox in settings choose "Add your content"

-> Select TuneIn

-> Then remove/forget account.

When you have done this, please login in to TuneIn again on your BeoSound Moment.

Livingroom: BL3, BL11, BV11-46 Kitchen: Beosound 1 GVA, Beocom 2 Bathroom: M3 Homeoffice: M3, Beocom 2  Library: Beosound Emerge, Beocom 6000 Bedroom: M5, Essence remote  Travel: Beoplay E8 2.0, Beoplay EQ, Beoplay Earset

Chris
Top 75 Contributor
Ostend-BE
Posts 1,170
Bronze Member
Chris replied on Tue, Mar 17 2015 2:19 PM

Have had no problems with tunein, till now...

"Believe nothing you read and only half of what you see, let your ears tell you the truth."

Hiort
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
Posts 2,895
Bronze Member
Hiort replied on Tue, Mar 17 2015 2:29 PM
Chris:

Have had no problems with tunein, till now...

" Believe nothing you read and only half of what you see, let your ears tell you the truth. "

So you experienced the same thing?

Chris
Top 75 Contributor
Ostend-BE
Posts 1,170
Bronze Member
Chris replied on Tue, Mar 17 2015 6:14 PM

Yes, just once. But as Beocare you explained I did the the same thing. Renewed my subscription to TuneIn in the Moment and everything came back. I had a feeling the Moment lost my login data. Nothing happened in the last 14 days, all worked well.

"Believe nothing you read and only half of what you see, let your ears tell you the truth."

BeoBoy68
Top 75 Contributor
Alsace 🇨🇵
Posts 1,247
Bronze Member
BeoBoy68 replied on Tue, Mar 17 2015 8:34 PM
Thank You for your report.

The BeoSound Moment seems to drive mad. Smile

Chris
Top 75 Contributor
Ostend-BE
Posts 1,170
Bronze Member
Chris replied on Wed, Mar 18 2015 5:43 AM

BeoBoy68:
The BeoSound Moment seems to drive mad. Smile

Not half as much as the H8 does. Big Smile

Let's not overreact, the Moment plays faultless now, losing an account is not necessarily to blame the Moment with a free service as TuneIn.

Hiort
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
Posts 2,895
Bronze Member
Hiort replied on Wed, Mar 18 2015 12:19 PM
Chris:

Let's not overreact, the Moment plays faultless now, losing an account is not necessarily to blame the Moment with a free service as TuneIn.

Agree. I followed the instructions and now it's back to normal.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS