Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beovision 6-26 Wall Mount & HD options

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

blidge
Not Ranked
Posts 11
Gold Member
blidge Posted: Wed, Jun 6 2012 1:23 PM

Hi, I've just purchased the above as i love the look (and sound) of this TV. I was hoping to feed this with my Sky HD via an HDMI to DVI cable but further reading suggests the built in DVI port can only accept a PC input resolution? The TV has the fabric speaker cover which I believe means it is one of the earlier sets which are not HD enabled out of the box? Were these sets able to be updated to HD ready and if so is the part something I could obtain and fit myself? Any easy way of checking if this has already been done?

Alternatively I've been looking at this http://www.atlona.co.uk/atlona-hdmidvi-scaler-with-analogdigital-audio-p-3792.html as a possible workaround - it converts HDMI to DVi PC resolutions. Any thoughts on whether this may work?

Also wall brackets fo rthe set seem very expensive. does anyone know where I can obtain one cheaply or alternatively if a VESA convertor is available.

Thanks in anticipation of any help!

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS