Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beoplay newsletters getting out of hand

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Mikael
Top 500 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 179
Bronze Member
Mikael Posted: Fri, Dec 18 2015 9:11 AM

Hi,

I've just unsubscribed from the Beoplay news letter. The amount of email I receive from them is just insane. Within the last two months I've received 18 emails.

I'm a big believer in their products and wants to be informed about new things, but they are constantly bombarding me with emails promotion the same products over and over again. I would imagine that a lesser Beoplay fan would unsubscribe much faster than me. 

I can't be the only one who is getting really annoyed by this? 

Beovision Eclipse gen2 (GX) w/ floorstand, Beolab 14.2, 4 speaker Shape and ATV4/Chromecast.

Beoplay A9mk4 GVA, Beosound 1 GVA, H2, H3, H8, E6, Beoplay EQ

Chris
Top 75 Contributor
Ostend-BE
Posts 1,170
Bronze Member
Chris replied on Fri, Dec 18 2015 9:32 AM

Indeed, I subscribed in the English and Dutch language so I get them double.

On the other hand I do not want to lose all information about their new products and don't want to unsubscribe, but this kind of mails has nothing to do anymore about informing you about their new products, it looks more like an advertising campaign. So I categorized now this mails to go immediate to their rightful folder: 'SPAM'.

"Believe nothing you read and only half of what you see, let your ears tell you the truth."

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

Chris:

On the other hand I do not want to lose all information about their new products and don't want to unsubscribe, 

There are other ways to keep yourself updated - I just take a look at their facebook site every now and then.

But you are right - that seems like spamming. Glad I did not subscribe.

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV

Peter the Biker
Top 100 Contributor
Eastwestfalia
Posts 944
Gold Member

Still calibrating number and quality of Newsletter items ...

number increasing ... oops ... We have to adjust this parameter a little bit

quality of postings ... Next project

Peter the biker

Simonbeo
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,451
Bronze Member
Simonbeo replied on Fri, Dec 18 2015 9:05 PM

They do seem to send newsletters when there's no news. 

Beo Century ,Beoplay V1, Beocenter 6, Ex-Beolit 12, Beotime , A8. Beolit 15 , Form 2i , Beolab 2000, Beoplay A3.Beosound 1

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS