Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

looking for bluetooth based solution and more for BANG & OLUFSEN BEOLAB 3500 ACTIVE LINK ROOM LOUDSPEAKER

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

jawadkalim
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Bronze Member
jawadkalim Posted: Sat, Dec 19 2015 10:46 PM

BANG & OLUFSEN BEOLAB 3500 ACTIVE LINK ROOM LOUDSPEAKER

okay this is my first BeoLab purchase and i am struggling with connectivity. I bought them used and it only has power cable that came with it.

just summarize my need:

. i want these speakers to become Bluetooth ready with HI-FI (High fidelity)

. I need list of all items INCLUDING CABLES  needed to accomplish that and if possible where to buy those item as reference

. My goal is to use it as sound bar for my tv but needs to accept other input by this stereo speakers (2 speakers inside one bar) to later hook up like xbox one (it also has optical output) or other inputs that are non Bluetooth based.

my tv has output optical sound which is the best sound possible so this speaker must be able to take that optical with whatever you guys can please suggest

Simonbeo
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,451
Bronze Member
Simonbeo replied on Sat, Dec 19 2015 11:09 PM

I suggest you search something like beolab 3500 centre speaker as I'm sure this question has been asked already.

Beo Century ,Beoplay V1, Beocenter 6, Ex-Beolit 12, Beotime , A8. Beolit 15 , Form 2i , Beolab 2000, Beoplay A3.Beosound 1

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

Sorry to say it,

but as mentioned in the desciption on the Ebay site, this is a dedicated linkroom speaker supposed to be a part of a B&O MasterLink setup. It makes the sources of a B&O audio- or videomaster available in a seperate (link)room.

There have been a lot of threads here on using this speaker for other purposes.

Some of what you mention/wish for might be possible - but at additional costs for hardware.

Have a look here:

https://almando.com/index.php/b-o/beolab-3500-tv-soundbar/almando-masterplay.html

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS