Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Start a group with NL-devices

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

BeoHut
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 482
Bronze Member
BeoHut Posted: Tue, Feb 21 2017 2:35 PM
Hi to all!

I am very happy with my NL-devices and they do the job/play fantastic. Even multiroom works great. No delays of sound in every room in the house.

But, . . . . I want to setup a group of NL-devices so that they start en stop playing in selected rooms (group) with one command. Now I have to "join" in each room.

Also prefarable for timerplay.

Is this possible? And yes, how do I setup this group? Do I need special hard- and/or software?

I hope you can help me.

Kind regards!

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

Maybe that will be part of the new app release?

There is a recent thread with a link to a video (a quick, short one) showing the new Android version.

It seems, that there is some focus on grouping there...and maybe that can be used along with the timer function.

I guess it wont be long untill it will be there.

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV

mjmedlo
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 922
Bronze Member
mjmedlo replied on Tue, Feb 21 2017 8:23 PM
BeoHut:

Hi to all!

I am very happy with my NL-devices and they do the job/play fantastic. Even multiroom works great. No delays of sound in every room in the house.

But, . . . . I want to setup a group of NL-devices so that they start en stop playing in selected rooms (group) with one command. Now I have to "join" in each room.

Also prefarable for timerplay.

Is this possible? And yes, how do I setup this group? Do I need special hard- and/or software?

I hope you can help me.

Kind regards!

Wait for the new app or get a BeoLink gateway.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS