Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Altona UHD Pro3 44m Matrix with Beovision 10

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Alex
Not Ranked
Essex
Posts 64
Bronze Member
Alex Posted: Thu, Jun 30 2016 9:21 PM

Hi Guys

Just spreading some unknown which my dealer didn't even know!

I have a Avant 55 and BV10-32 connected to my Atlona Matrix and was told from my dealer that to control the sources from my BV10 I would have to do the sequence VAUX2 - Go - 1 ect ect in quick succession.

I was thinking....... annoying but luckily I come from the Mortal Kombat times in my youth and was a pro at fatalities! Which meant quick button techniques are apart of my Hand/Finger muscle memory

But my girlfriend is not and said Mortal Kombat was silly, so I did consider upgrading to a BV11 just to have the one button control.

Luckily I control the BV10 via the new Beoremote one and you can add Matrix1 just like the New Avant!

This now controls the matrix with the one button rather then the button sequence!!!!!

Great News! I couldn't find this info thus far on here so hopefully this is helpful as my dealer says B&O are pushing the Matrix to more customers even so they no longer charge for the Activation Code!!

Regards

Alex

mjmedlo
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 922
Bronze Member
mjmedlo replied on Thu, Jun 30 2016 9:30 PM
Good info.
riverstyx
Top 100 Contributor
SouthWest UK
Posts 938
Bronze Member
riverstyx replied on Mon, Jul 4 2016 10:30 PM

Yes, the Matrix1, Matrix2...etc in beo4 mode on the BR1 are a great reason to use this remote on older products if you have a matrix. Not only does it save a bunch of key presses, but you can rename them to correspond with the sources connected to the matrix meaning you no longer have to remember which box is connected to which matrix input.

Martin.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS