Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beogram 1000

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

davidgsmith1
Not Ranked
Posts 23
Bronze Member
davidgsmith1 Posted: Mon, Dec 5 2016 11:25 AM

Hello there, I am new to the Group having just bought a lovely Beomaster 900RG.

My friend has repaired the Radio/Amp and I am now looking at the turntable - Beogram.

Can anyone tell me where I can get the 4 rubber feet which suspend the turntable, as mine have perished or gone hard. Should this turntable be suspended?

Also, the motor needs cleaning so any tips on this too would be very welcome.

Thank you

Søren Mexico
Top 10 Contributor
Mexico City
Posts 6,411
Bronze Member

I made my BG 1000 last year, here the thread, As for the suspension, I dont  know the 900RG, my BG has a simple spring suspension to the outer wood frame, B&O advertised this a "dance proof", It has to be placed on something steady like in a heavy book case or a board bolted to a wall, The suspension was changed for the better in later models. For rubber feet browse E-bay thats where I find mine.

Good luck and welcome to the forum

Collecting Vintage B&O is not a hobby, its a lifestyle.

davidgsmith1
Not Ranked
Posts 23
Bronze Member

It looks like it had rubber "tubes" which are in 4 positions under the turntable, where the 4 screws are.

I wasn't sure whether to look for some more rubber or foam tubes or buy some springs?

Thank you for the welcome

davidgsmith1
Not Ranked
Posts 23
Bronze Member

I took this picture of the rubber mounting pieces which look and feel like they won't support the weight of the turntable any more..

Are these available anywhere or can anyone suggest a good substitute?

Søren Mexico
Top 10 Contributor
Mexico City
Posts 6,411
Bronze Member

Try here or E/bay

Collecting Vintage B&O is not a hobby, its a lifestyle.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS