Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Random missing artists on BeoMaster 5

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

Beoberg
Top 500 Contributor
Odense, Denmark
Posts 315
Bronze Member
Beoberg Posted: Tue, Feb 14 2017 4:49 PM

Hi fellows,

I have been having this problem for ages but I have never found a solution. Here is the deal:

Artist on my BeoMaster 5 with the letters U, V, W, X, Y and Z does not show up on the BeoSound 5 menu. Occasionally they are there but it is completely random from boot to boot. I'd say only 1 out of 10 boot ups they are there. Looking at the BM-share folder on the computer there does not seem to be anything different for the artists in these folders. The strange thing is that artists with the Danish only letter "Ø" - which in the our alphabet is after Z - shows up everytime.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to what might cause this? I have tried to defrag the harddrive in the service menu without any result.

Best regards,

Frederik

BeoVision Eclipse 55, BeoPlay S8 (sub+rears), BeoPlay A9 MKII (living room), BeoVision Avant 32 DVD (retro gaming, basement), BeoLab 4000 (entertainment room, basement), BeoSound 8 (workshop), 2x BeoPlay S3 (PC), BeoPlay A1, BeoPlay H2/H3 (on the go)

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS