Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beolink PC2 powerlink connection

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

absun
Not Ranked
Posts 6
Silver Member
absun Posted: Wed, Feb 14 2018 3:37 AM

Hi, all experts from Beoworld. I’ve got a problem when connect beolab7.1 to the beolink pc2.

I’ve got a beolink pc2 and a beolab 7.1speaker, connected by powerlink cable, but with no sound comes out. 

I can see from the back of beolab 7.1 that its indicator turns from red to green when I actived beoport in my PC. Beolink pc2 connects my pc via usb and audio in.

The beolink pc2 works fine with my beolab 2000 via Masterlink, and with the config of option 2. From the manual of beolink pc2, all option I’ve tried, include option 0 which is for a system withou remote. 

Thank you all.

Stoobietoo
Top 150 Contributor
Exeter, Devon, UK
Posts 692
Gold Member

I think you might need an IR eye connected to the PC2. The Beolab 2000 has that built in. 

Stoobietoo
Top 150 Contributor
Exeter, Devon, UK
Posts 692
Gold Member

Duplicate post.

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,219
Founder
absun:

Hi, all experts from Beoworld. I’ve got a problem when connect beolab7.1 to the beolink pc2.

I’ve got a beolink pc2 and a beolab 7.1speaker, connected by powerlink cable, but with no sound comes out.

I can see from the back of beolab 7.1 that its indicator turns from red to green when I actived beoport in my PC. Beolink pc2 connects my pc via usb and audio in.

The beolink pc2 works fine with my beolab 2000 via Masterlink, and with the config of option 2. From the manual of beolink pc2, all option I’ve tried, include option 0 which is for a system withou remote.

Thank you all.

So your system is wired like this ?

Using Wintel instead of an iMac ?

If you plug earphones/earbuds into the B&O Audio Out do you hear anything ? (Your box may be like mine and have the “for future use” Audio Out masked with a black sticker; I peeled mine off!)

BeoNut since '75

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS