Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beosystem 4, NL/ML Gateway and Bluetooth Adapter

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

pjk561
Not Ranked
Posts 76
Bronze Member
pjk561 Posted: Mon, Sep 17 2018 1:57 AM

I just purchased a Esinkin bluetooth receiver from Amazon so that I can use my phone to send audio to my Beosystem 4.

My Beosystem 4  is networked linked with a NL/ML Gateway. 

Within the Beosystem 4 "Line In" is mapped to the NL/ML Gateway audio inputs. I can see this when I go to the Source menu of the Beosystem 4.

I have the BEO 4 remote with the navigation joystick as the center button.

My question is how to I assign a button on the Beo 4 remote to "Line In"?

When in the source list and "Line In" selected the RED button for setup does nothing. I couldn't get any of the color function buttons to do anything. What am I missing?

I have the audio outputs of the bluetooth adapter plugged into the audio inputs on the NL/ML Gateway. Having my android phone paired with the adapter I get music from the phone through the Beosystem 4 to its attached wireless speakers via a Transmitter 1. This works, I just want to be able to assign the "Line In" to a source button on the Beo 4 remote.

pjk561
Not Ranked
Posts 76
Bronze Member
pjk561 replied on Mon, Sep 17 2018 4:05 AM

I figured it out. You just curser over the source then push the RED setup button. Don't push the joystick down.The  setup option of the button will be available. Just curser over "Button" and push right on the joystick. The list of available buttons will appear. Thanks for looking.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS