Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beocenter 2 and wall mount!

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Andreaf9690
Not Ranked
Posts 6
Bronze Member
Andreaf9690 Posted: Thu, Mar 7 2019 9:41 AM

I've just bought oe wall stand for my Beocenter 2 and i discovered with my bewilderment that there's no way to hide the connection wire!

Despite all the brochures and catalogues showing a neat installation on the wall with no wire visible, B&O hadn't found a more clever solution?This is deceitful!

I assumed that the connection wire would hide inside the aluminum tube somehow, it wouldn't have been such an impossible solutions....

Some of you owner managed to deal with this aesthetic issue?

vikinger
Top 25 Contributor
Vestri Kirkjubyr, UK
Posts 5,422
Gold Member
vikinger replied on Thu, Mar 7 2019 10:38 AM

I had the same experience. The cable has to clip onto the underside of the tube and you then take it into the wall under the lower edge of the base/ wall plate. Most of the time it isn't too noticeable. You are right about B&O conveniently missing all the cables etc from a lot of their earlier advertising photographs.

Personally, I ultimately resolved this problem by buying a floor stand. The cable does go inside the floor stand tube and the stand offers easy repositioning options.

Graham

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS