Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

BeoLab 8000 Repairing - B&O NewBie

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 0 Followers

lscangus
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Bronze Member
lscangus Posted: Wed, Oct 31 2012 10:53 PM

Hi all. I have bought a pair of Beolab 8000, but is a doggy one.

1. The tweeters on them have different model numbers. One has a heatsink at the back and one has a part number of 8480454, I wonder what i should do? ( the 8480454 one sounds better )
  2. I found a pair of replacement tweeter on ebay with a part number of 8480343 will fit?
  3. One of the speaker has a main enclousure from Beolab 8002, I wonder if i should change it back to a Beolab 8000 one?
  4. I have ordered damping materials from B&O waiting for them to arrive. ( Should be quite easy to install right? )
  5. There is a black tape one the edges of the main enclosure covering the screw holes, where i can get those black tape? Any alternative i can get in UK?
  6. Finally. The fabric cover plastic frame has some broken clips. I wonder if super glue them back can do the job?

Sorry for having so many questions! I am a newbie to B&O and I am feeling a bit unhappy about buying a doggy pair of speakers.. Sad

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS