Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

BeoSound 9000 operation panel not working but remote does

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers

BartGek
Not Ranked
Posts 4
Bronze Member
BartGek Posted: Thu, Oct 1 2020 11:31 PM

HI everybody

I have a Beosound 9000 which I still use every day with my remote control, but unfortunately I can't operate it through the removeable operation panel ?  (so can't change FM frequency)

I tried to take it out and switch to other direction , but still same problem.

I thought it was the panel itself that maybe was defect, so I asked a friend who also has a Beosound 9000 to use his panel and tested it , but same problem.

So for sure it must be the connection.. or inside the unit ?

Anyone same experience and can give some help how to solve it ?

For your info, i never ever moved or replaced the Beosound 9000 from my wall.. so can not be due to movement

thanks in advance

Bart

Peter
Top 500 Contributor
Siemianowice Sl., Poland
Posts 111
Bronze Member
Peter replied on Fri, Oct 2 2020 10:57 AM

Hi,

in removable panel there are two "teeth" on both end while in BS9000 there are two "holes" at bottom where these teeth must go into. Because panel is being attracted by the magnet you may think that everything is ok while it isn't. Please make sure that your panel goes into these holes !

BartGek
Not Ranked
Posts 4
Bronze Member
BartGek replied on Fri, Oct 2 2020 2:02 PM

Hi Peter, 

thank you so much !!! 

It solved the problem.

All working now !

You are amazing to have answered me so quickly !

Best regards

Bart from Belgium

TWG
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,672
Gold Member
TWG replied on Sat, Oct 3 2020 8:04 AM

and the other way round:
Is there an easy way to remove the lid that you can open/close to hide the operation panel or do I have to open the whole BS9000?

Weebyx
Top 75 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 1,213
Bronze Member
Weebyx replied on Sat, Oct 3 2020 8:21 PM

TWG:

and the other way round:
Is there an easy way to remove the lid that you can open/close to hide the operation panel or do I have to open the whole BS9000?

Just use a flat screw driver and push out top of the plastic taps, and then push down on the lid.

/weebyx

TWG
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,672
Gold Member
TWG replied on Mon, Oct 5 2020 2:04 PM

Thank you weebyx.

Just in case and before I brake something: We are both talking about the right cover (on the photo) hiding the control panel, aren't we?

https://archivedforum2.beoworld.org/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.PostAttachments/00.00.17.39.19/EPSN2779b.jpg

Weebyx
Top 75 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 1,213
Bronze Member
Weebyx replied on Mon, Oct 5 2020 3:26 PM

TWG:

Thank you weebyx.

Just in case and before I brake something: We are both talking about the right cover (on the photo) hiding the control panel, aren't we?

https://archivedforum2.beoworld.org/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.PostAttachments/00.00.17.39.19/EPSN2779b.jpg

Yes, just open the lid, and in each corner, there is a plastic tap. Lift out the upper part 2mm with nail or screwdriver, and push down on the metal plate, this will release it.

Opposite when attaching. align the 2 holes with plastic hinge, and lift the metal panel up to lock it in place.

/Weebyx

rwrs
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Bronze Member
rwrs replied on Tue, Nov 2 2021 11:15 PM
Ich habe das selbe Problem mit meiner seit Jahren hervorragend laufenden beosound 9000, das Panel lässt sich erstmals nicht mehr bedienen, als ich die Winterzeit einstellen wollte. Gibt es eine Reset Möglichkeit oder eine Idee im Forum?
Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS