Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Remote not working for my Avant

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

rumad4it2
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Bronze Member
rumad4it2 Posted: Thu, Aug 15 2013 9:31 AM

Hi can any one help with my problem I have an old but lovely 32" Avant the remote responds to some functions occasionally, I have left the TV unplugged over night changed the batteries in the remote and its still not working correctly. Can someone point me in the direction of an engineer local to me in Sheffield or near and not being the local B & O dealership as they will want more the the TV is worth to sort it.

vikinger
Top 25 Contributor
Vestri Kirkjubyr, UK
Posts 5,422
Gold Member
vikinger replied on Thu, Aug 15 2013 10:21 AM

Apologies if I'm stating the obvious, but if you have had the TV unplugged overnight have you been able to input the PIN with the Beo4, or is the TV now just partly turning on its stand with a WAIT message?

Graham

kokomo
Top 500 Contributor
Spain
Posts 206
Bronze Member
kokomo replied on Thu, Aug 15 2013 12:10 PM

rumad4it2:

Hi can any one help with my problem I have an old but lovely 32" Avant the remote responds to some functions occasionally, I have left the TV unplugged over night changed the batteries in the remote and its still not working correctly. Can someone point me in the direction of an engineer local to me in Sheffield or near and not being the local B & O dealership as they will want more the the TV is worth to sort it.

You say the remote responds to some functions occasionally". Do you mean the TV responds to some functions occasionally, if so what functions - on/off volume etc? Or do you mean that the Beo4 does not appear to be working correctly? What is "not working correctly" - the remote or the TV?

Does the display in the Beo4 show all source selections when pressed? 

vikinger
Top 25 Contributor
Vestri Kirkjubyr, UK
Posts 5,422
Gold Member
vikinger replied on Thu, Aug 15 2013 11:12 PM

I recall that you had remote and other problems last December with, I presume, the same Avant.

Did any advice given back then resolve any issues?

Graham

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS