Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beovision avant/beosound ouverture combo How to keep in dolby mode?

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Ronnie
Top 500 Contributor
Milton Keynes, UK
Posts 110
Bronze Member
Ronnie Posted: Fri, May 4 2012 4:38 PM

hello there, i have setup my system so my beosound ouverture is masterlinked to my avant, so that all the communications, sound etc go through the avant, option 6 on the avant and option 0 on the ouverture. I was wondering if anyone knows how i can keep the sound in dolby mode without going to speaker then 3 on the beo4 when i am using sound from the ouverture as the sound all together is better.

Would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

CJM1
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 91
Bronze Member
CJM1 replied on Fri, May 4 2012 5:00 PM

i think you have to do it through the sound option on the avant

KingOfSnake
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 162
Bronze Member

No entirely sure what the question is (lol) but shouldn't the AVANt be in V.OPT 2?

Andrew
Top 100 Contributor
Frinton, UK
Posts 917
Bronze Member
Andrew replied on Sat, May 5 2012 10:36 AM

I don't think you can - I have a similar setup and the Avant will switch to two speakers for stereo when the sound source is selected, so you have to manually switch to speakers 3, I wanted the default to be 4 speakers for some sources but could find no way of changing it. I believe later beovisions do allow you to select default speaker configurations.

Andrew
Top 100 Contributor
Frinton, UK
Posts 917
Bronze Member
Andrew replied on Sat, May 5 2012 10:36 AM

I don't think you can - I have a similar setup and the Avant will switch to two speakers for stereo when the sound source is selected, so you have to manually switch to speakers 3, I wanted the default to be 4 speakers for some sources but could find no way of changing it. I believe later beovisions do allow you to select default speaker configurations.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS