Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Av9000 start up problem

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

seppepierret
Not Ranked
Posts 5
Bronze Member
seppepierret Posted: Mon, May 26 2014 10:06 PM

I recently bought a av9000 television (only the tv) when i turned it on i works great but on the botten left shows sw1.1 & on the right it show error 1. I think the problem is that i do not have the masterpaneel that came with the set. So i thought if i buy one it will work. so i searched the internet's en found one. but in the mean time i just juced the televion as a normal tv an it will turn it's self of after 20 minutes of watching tv. if you want to turn on the tv after the 20 min it will turn on an turns it self of again after half a minute. When i go into serivce mode with the jumper behind the tv it says error B6,cd. Ive bean searching for a couple of days now an havend found anything yet. I hope to find an answer here because it will be really sad if i need totrow away this tv. 

I hope some one could help me with this because it's sugh a nice tv

thanks in advance 

Dave Farr
Top 50 Contributor
France
Posts 2,283
Gold Member
Dave Farr replied on Tue, May 27 2014 7:52 AM

Welcome to Beoworld,

let's take this one step at a time.  You say you have the TV only and you do not yet have the Master Control Panel MCPAV9000, is that still the case?

What else (if anything) have you got connected to the AV9000 - speakers, set-top box, games console etc, what is your TV source?

My AV9000 only shows '"error1' if I have a physical connection error or the option setting is wrong.  What option setting is yours in?

Don't throw it away as these are fixable.  Error B6,cd indicates excessive data traffic or a 'jammed' unit though the other symptoms appear to indicate a power supply issue or voltage stabilization overload possibly on PCB4.

Try disconnecting the power supply and leave it for a couple of hours then try connecting it again.

There will be some TV tech members here who can help I'm sure.  The service manual is here on Beoworld for members who upgrade their membership.

Where are you located?

Dave.

seppepierret
Not Ranked
Posts 5
Bronze Member

I still don't have the master control panel because if the tv is broken i can't do anything with it. My tv source is an old xbox. There's is another thing with the vhs player if i want to play a casset it shuts down the hole set including the tv an then it shows error 1 sw1.1 . So i think it is an connection error but i don't now how to solve it. 

I live in belguim

thanks (sorry for the bad English)

Dave Farr
Top 50 Contributor
France
Posts 2,283
Gold Member
Dave Farr replied on Tue, May 27 2014 5:36 PM

Remove the SCART (peritel) leads and check the pins on the scart lead.  Sometimes, a pin can be out of line or bent and cause problems.  

If you disconnect the vhs player from the TV section, will the TV stay on or does it still shut down after a while?  Maybe there is a problem with the vhs player causing this power/standby issue.

How is the Xbox connected to the TV and where/which input? (I don't have one so don't know what the connector is!)

Don't worry about your English - you should hear my French!

Dave.

seppepierret
Not Ranked
Posts 5
Bronze Member

My xbox is connected via the direct scartt cable so the output of the xbox is just a scart. But i think the problem isn't a lose connectoin because i have tested the xbox with the av 1 & 2 and it work fine. If i disconnect the stand & vhs player the tv still turns it self of but the curtains dont close. If i connected the vhs player the curains close if i selected vhs v.tape . So i think there's a problem in the tv itself an a problem in the connection between the tv an the vhs player. thanks for the help so far i would really like to get the tv up an running. Smile

Seppe.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS