Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Help with Beovision 6

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

bdegreen
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Bronze Member
bdegreen Posted: Thu, Mar 1 2012 7:21 AM

I have acquired a BeoVision 6 26" type 9253, and I am using it in the US. It has the Y PB PR input board on the side, but it does not show up in the menu per the instructions. I have tried using various Scart adapters, but I cannot use any HD source as it is now.  I think the Proms were not updated when the board was installed.  I have tried to update the M2 to the latest 5.00a.  Anyone know how this HD module works, and what I need to do to get it working?  I have access the the service tool, but if I need to replace the proms, I need to know if anyone has access to the proms I need.

Thanks for the help!

BMGHB
Not Ranked
Copenhagen
Posts 7
Bronze Member
BMGHB replied on Sat, Mar 31 2012 11:42 AM

Have you tried pressing LIST---->PC on your Beo 4?

Douglas
Not Ranked
Edinburgh & Essen, Germany
Posts 58
Bronze Member

Hi Ive got the TV, Normally the new ICs (only from a dealer) are included in the upgrade kit!

Try pressing red then GO on menu-set up options to see if you can switch on the HDMI IN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE MENU 

One problem I had was I upgraded ICs and Upscaler from kit but I had to phone dealer service to flash the other software.

Roger
Top 200 Contributor
Norway
Posts 417
Bronze Member
Roger replied on Mon, Apr 30 2012 7:24 AM

Do you know if the PCB7 was replaced as per the instructions? Looks like all the parts for the kit (1101C 3543483) still are available.

Roger

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS