Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beocenter 2 not working

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

gerspee
Not Ranked
Posts 12
Bronze Member
gerspee Posted: Thu, Jun 2 2016 11:14 AM

Bought this set set and is not working . Only load CD works and open en close function . Power led burns and react on remote and hand touching with going of and on  but nu further  action by the beocenter . So nothing to see in the display .

So how to get some life back on it ? Can't give type or serial numbers because last owner removed them for what ever reason ?

vikinger
Top 25 Contributor
Vestri Kirkjubyr, UK
Posts 5,422
Gold Member

gerspee:

Bought this set set and is not working . Only load CD works and open en close function . Power led burns and react on remote and hand touching with going of and on  but nu further  action by the beocenter . So nothing to see in the display .

So how to get some life back on it ? Can't give type or serial numbers because last owner removed them for what ever reason ?

You'll need the PIN code from the previous owner. Failing that you will need to produce your receipt to a dealer to get the Mastercode. But that needs the serial number......

Graham

gerspee
Not Ranked
Posts 12
Bronze Member
gerspee replied on Thu, Jun 2 2016 3:40 PM

I do have a pincode that came with it but it's not asking for one either when put on . Only the power led is burning and flashing when i touch some buttons .Sad

Ray Fenwick
Not Ranked
Moscow
Posts 15
Bronze Member

Mine was working fine, then I came home to find it unresponsive to everything - just blinking the power LED.  Any ideas?

Ray

Я люблю Банг и Олуфсен

valve1
Top 75 Contributor
The south of France and occasionally Dublin Ireland
Posts 1,502
Gold Member
valve1 replied on Sat, Jun 18 2016 1:37 PM

Strange one. Best plug it out for a while and try it again later. 

Beobuddy
Top 25 Contributor
Utrecht, The Netherlands
Posts 3,972
Founder
Beobuddy replied on Thu, Jun 23 2016 9:13 PM

When the BC2 asks for a pincode, at least your dsiplay should work.

With what number starts the serialnumber on the socket?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS