Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beolink PC2

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

jnath
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Bronze Member
jnath Posted: Fri, Feb 2 2018 2:49 PM

I have a Beolink PC2 with IR eye. I would like to integrate this into my ML network, but I need the software to install. I can find drivers on the internet but not the original software. Can anyone help me with this please?

I have a ML network and bought the Beolab 20. Is the following possible: by disconnecting my Beolab 3500 and using the ML into the Beolink PC2. I will connect the Transmitter to the power link connector of the PC2. As an option I would like to use the Audio in mini-jack for an external source (Squeezebox), supposing the USB connector is only to connect to a PC. The last option I don't want to use, only for programming the Beolink PC2 into mode 6 (separate room with IR eye).

Fritz
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 272
Bronze Member
Fritz replied on Fri, Feb 2 2018 3:27 PM

Hi

Go to B&O homepage, go to support and chose BeoPort and download the software Beolink PC2 was renamed to BeoPort

jnath
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Bronze Member
jnath replied on Tue, Feb 6 2018 8:50 AM

Thanks a lot! I have tested it but the computer doesn't see an USB connection. I will download the latest driver for Win 7 32 bits (this is the oldest Win I have and I believe the PC2 software is not really developed any further than XP).

James001
Not Ranked
Posts 8
Bronze Member

Look into the manual how to install the PC-2 it will work

Fritz
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 272
Bronze Member
Fritz replied on Wed, Feb 7 2018 9:06 AM

Hi again

BeoPort also works on 64 Bit system, no issue on Win 7 and Win 10. I am using Win 10 pr 64 bit version 1709.

Brgds/Fritz

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS