Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Transmitter 1 acting as a Power Link switch box

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

mbolo01
Top 50 Contributor
Louannec - France
Posts 2,035
Bronze Member
mbolo01 Posted: Fri, Jun 1 2018 8:39 PM

Today I installed a Core that is connected to my TR1 alongside with my Moment.

My S....g TV is SPDIF connected to the Core so I can now enjoy the TV internet sources' sound on my BL speakers, as well as the sources not available on the Moment such as Chromecast or Airplay while keeping the Moment for what it does very well: MoodWheel doubled with a peculiar design.

Core is also acting as a backup to my Moment in case a software update drives it crazy ... we never know, it may happen!

An Essence remote is taking care of the Core

I feel good!

BS Moment, BS Core, BG 4002, BC 4500, BS1, BL18, BL19, BL8000 + RCV1, A6, M5, M3, A1, P6 (tks Botty), H5, TR1

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

Nice setup - if you can live without a center speaker for the tv.

Thanks for sharing.

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV

mbolo01
Top 50 Contributor
Louannec - France
Posts 2,035
Bronze Member
mbolo01 replied on Sat, Jun 2 2018 1:45 PM
Yes, this is the price to pay, but it’s ok for me as I’m a 2.1 guy and the day I consider more speakers I’ll look for solutions like Almando if B&O has none.

For now I really enjoy the ability to discover other music universe such as SoundCloud while the Moment is busy rebuilding its catalog (hopefully it will solve a new issue i discovered) and enjoying third party TV sound on my B&O speakers without the need to activate and control many devices is something my wife will appreciate !

BS Moment, BS Core, BG 4002, BC 4500, BS1, BL18, BL19, BL8000 + RCV1, A6, M5, M3, A1, P6 (tks Botty), H5, TR1

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS