Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beosound 9000 and Tibo

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

simon181263
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Bronze Member
simon181263 Posted: Thu, Jan 2 2020 12:28 AM

watching Steve at sounds heavenly youtube on the tibo I understand that it can be connected directly to b&o speakers. Does anybody know if it can be connected directly into beosound 9000 so that I can keep both in the same place?

Jeff
Top 25 Contributor
USA
Posts 3,793
Silver Member
Jeff replied on Thu, Jan 2 2020 2:37 PM

You can connect it to the tape inputs of the BS9000, the Tibo has a line out via a mini-jack (small headphone type plug) that you can easily get either mini plug to RCA or to DIN from Steve, or elsewhere. I have one I'm going to run into my BS9000, right now I have a Tibo in the dining room into a pair of BL8000s and am going to run one into the BS9000 in the living room to do multi-room. I find the little thing works very well, reliable, sounds good. Steve could set you up with a cable easily enough, just talk to him and tell him what you need, I'm sure he's got them.

Jeff

I'm afraid I'm recovering from the BeoVirus. Sad

riverstyx
Top 100 Contributor
SouthWest UK
Posts 938
Bronze Member

Might also be worth considering connecting the BS9000 to the line input of the Tibo, and connecting the Powerlink speakers to the Tibo. The advantage of doing it that way around is that you don't need to turn the 9000 on to use streaming audio.

I'm not sure if the Tibo supports 'sense' on it's line input or whether you'd need to use the app to select line-in when you wanted to use the BS9000.

Martin.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS