Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

BeoPlay A9 MKII - Problem during firmware update

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

MAF
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Bronze Member
MAF Posted: Wed, Sep 1 2021 2:05 PM

Hi All

New to BeoWorld and happy owner of B&Os. Now picking your brains to try and solve an issue on my BeoPlay A9 MKII.

While updating the firmware, at some point the process seemed not to progress any longer and to be corrupted so I decided to close the B&O app to start all over again. Unfortunately, since then the A9 started blinking both of the back lights in white and not functioning.

It does not matter if I unplugged it and plug it back again or if I try to reset it manually, it wouldn’t stop. No sound has came out of it since them and the USB is not working as a charger either.

I have read similar issues but seems that the owners managed to bring it back to normal after factory reset or just by unpluggin and pluging it back.

Appreciate your help and support to solve this issue.

Thank you

Martin

rapheal
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Bronze Member
rapheal replied on Fri, Sep 3 2021 3:34 PM

hey,

I was just going through your post and came to know about your query. My suggestion will be that you factory reset it, as you have mentioned all other ways that you have already tried and after that also it is not working. So I hope after factory reset there will be no issue and if there is any kind of issue after then you have to wait for further solutions or updates to come.

obliged!

MAF
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Bronze Member
MAF replied on Sat, Sep 4 2021 8:20 AM

Thank you for your advice Raphael, I tried manually resetting the A9 several times but the lights are still blinking. I’m thinking that the only option now is to send it for B&O Service.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS