Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beoplay Portal Xbox won't connect to app.

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Suiciderke
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Bronze Member
Suiciderke Posted: Sat, Nov 20 2021 7:57 PM

Hello,

I have the following problem: When i connect my B&O headphones to my xbox, i can't connect them to my phone to use the app with the settings and EQ's. It worked a few weeks ago, but now the app on my phone can't even find my headphones. I removed them from my products, to see if i could reconnect again that way, but now he just won't connect in the app. The bluetooth connection works on the phone, but the app still can't find the headphones. And when i connect to my Xbox again, the bluetooth connection to my phone goes away.

How can i solve this?

Thanks in advance.

matteventu
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 91
Bronze Member
matteventu replied on Tue, Nov 23 2021 12:17 AM

The way the app handles the BLE connection of Bluetooth headphones to the app has been changed very recently in an app update.

I'd suggest factory resetting the Portal and removing them from the app - then re-adding them from scratch.

treylugo
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Bronze Member
treylugo replied on Fri, Nov 26 2021 7:28 AM

matteventu:

The way the app handles the BLE connection of Bluetooth headphones to the app has been changed very recently in an app update.

I'd suggest factory resetting the Portal and removing them from the app - then re-adding them from scratch. io games

Thank you so so much. This answer was very very useful to me.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS