Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beovision parts

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Bjorn
Not Ranked
United Kingdom
Posts 35
Bronze Member
Bjorn Posted: Thu, Mar 20 2014 11:53 PM

Does anyone have a list of semiconductors and components for the PCBs on the beovision MX4000?

I noticed that there isn't a list in the schematics. 

tournedos
Top 10 Contributor
Finland
Posts 7,357
Bronze Member
tournedos replied on Fri, Mar 21 2014 8:07 AM

If you happen to have one of the late Beo4 models, look on site under MX7000 and you'll find a much better service manual for the entire model family. Most of the differences are in software, so it should be helpful with the earlier models as well.

--mika

Bjorn
Not Ranked
United Kingdom
Posts 35
Bronze Member
Bjorn replied on Fri, Mar 21 2014 7:29 PM

Thanks for your answer, it wasn't until after posting that I realised there was a more updated service manual. I have 2 beovisions in at the moment. My old MX4000 which is unwell, deflection and power supply failure; and the replacement which happened to get dropped by the courier. All powers up, but the deflection is off, sending the set into standby. I'm guessing the impact has damaged a couple of parts.  The original aim was to replace my TV as I don't like working on them, but looks like I'm going to have to repair both TVs. As I'm ordering components for one, I might as well order for both. 

I should know by now, that sticking a "FRAGILE" or "HANDLE WITH CARE" label on well packed boxes, only encourages mishandling. Next time I should have put "KICK ME!" labels on instead. :) 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS