Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

BeoVision Eclipse Brass 55" on MotorFloorstand

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

Epsilon20
Not Ranked
Posts 58
Bronze Member
Epsilon20 Posted: Tue, Aug 25 2020 8:23 PM

Bang & Olufsen BeoVision Eclipse 55" on MotorFloorstand . Condition is Used the still under warranty having been purchased in Q3 of 2019 from the Bang & Olufsen store in Canary Wharf London. 

This is the Brass Edition with matching brass stand and wooden Lamella which I paid extra for on top of the tv so total was around £11,000 roughly all in. The remote is the silver silk versionThe Oled screen was professionally calibrated to Film and TV standards which I paid £350 for ontop.  Comes with the silk Beoremote one Bluetooth edition. 

The matching brass Wisa enabled beolab 18s are NOT part of this listing and being sold separately in my others listings including a pair of Rose Gold Beolab 18s. 

Please note I have listed this on other London selling sites so the listing may end if purchased there. There is a hairline scratche and blemishes on the screen which are not visible when the TV is on but with direct sunlight at certain angles and coming very close and actively looking for them they are visible. These are not visible while watching tv and hardly noticeable but pointing this out for transparency. These Please refer to the last photo in the listing.

I have all the original boxes and manuals. Collection only from Barnes London. The TV is very heavy and would recommend 2 -3 people to collect it. Sending via courier is not an option due to the value and sensitive moving parts.

Beovision Eclipse 55 Brass Edition with Oak covers and Brass Orbital stand

Beolab 50s silver & Oak, Beolab 18 Brass with Smoked Oak, Beolab 18 Rose Gold with Maple Covers, Beolab 19 Black.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS