Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

For Sale: Beovision 11, 46-inch, with wall bracket, stand, and cover. Chicago, IL

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

pinkpajamas
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Bronze Member
pinkpajamas Posted: Wed, Aug 26 2020 6:24 PM

Hi there, 

Chicago, Illinois. 

I am new here so please forgive me if I don't have all the information right now. Just ask any questions you have and I will get back to you as soon as I can. 

Selling a Beovision 11 (46" size) in perfect working condition. Currently it is attached to a motorized stand, but there are wall brackets on the back, too. 

This has only been professionally handled, installed, and moved. There is no damage. Selling only because the installer I work with upgraded my television, so I joined this forum primarily to sell my "old" one. It's a gorgeous television and if I had a bigger place I would absolutely keep it. I love it. 

Light grey cover. I also have a couple extra covers available separately (forged iron and woven black, I think--they're in boxes and I can't recall right now but will get you details if you email me.) 

Asking price: 5000.00 USD with one cover and the motorized stand. Unfortunately, I would not be able to ship. Because of that I would appreciate a very careful, well-orchestrated, and responsible pick-up. Arrangements can be made to test the unit before purchase, of course. 

Apologies....Photos are not the best--my new home office is on the dark side, but I will be happy to take better photos for anyone who shows serious interest. 

Thank you!

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS