Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Where to post BeoRemote app feedback and problems ?

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Flere
Top 200 Contributor
Netherlands
Posts 345
Bronze Member
Flere Posted: Sun, Dec 21 2014 11:55 AM

I searched Beoworld but could not find it so I assume this question has not yet been asked and answered.

Where can I post feedback and problems towards B&O concerning the BeoRemote app ?

I have the following observations:

- when the app comes to the foreground, either by switching to the app, or by opening the iPad/iPhone, then the app goes to the default view in stead of staying in the view you had selected. So for instance I select the simple player view, then choose another app, then switch back to the BR app and the view has changed back to the start view.

- I do not seem to be able to tell the app that the Apple TV does not have a Guide. Each time I switch to the app the app changed to the default view which seems to be the Guide, so asks me to configure some Guide. Since this is nonsense, I cancel, and then switch to the play control view. But each time the app regains foreground this happens again.

- Flere

smile and enjoy the moment

Amazone
Top 500 Contributor
Netherlands
Posts 187
Bronze Member
Amazone replied on Sun, Dec 21 2014 7:05 PM

I have exactly the same two remarks!

re Joost

BeoVision 11-55, BeoLab 8000, BeoRemote One BT, AppleTV 4, 2x BeoPlay A2, BeoPlay A1

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,219
Founder
elephant replied on Sun, Dec 21 2014 8:14 PM

http://m.bang-olufsen.com/en/Contact,-,us

BeoNut since '75

Flere
Top 200 Contributor
Netherlands
Posts 345