Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

BeoVision MX4000 problem in oscillating

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 0 Followers

annihilator
Not Ranked
Posts 4
Bronze Member
annihilator Posted: Fri, Mar 19 2021 5:25 PM

Hi Guys!

Thank you for the great forum!

I've got a MX4000 (i've like 5, i will then post some pics of collection). and everyone of them works great This one i've got some issues. It was ok but then after few days started doing this.

I attach video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U80LFyCUjMc

I thought was some ground problems but i did every solder and everything was ok Grounds, solders, capacitors (which i tried to change all of them).

I've tried to change the tuner, the back and left board (i thought was useless because audio tda, sync, tuner ecc was no problem i think) but eveyrything unchanged. I don't have oscilloscopium so i can't use it unfortunately.

What do you think could be? I've a backup chassis, exactly the same, where i can try some part to change (that chassis was a gift and had problems with tube exaushted so i decided to use as repair parts of the others) but i don't want to try to change everything....

Seems the oscilloscope, maybe the IC or TDA...seems can't sync the image with right oscillation.

Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS