Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beo4 Remote Help!

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

R19DAG
Not Ranked
Posts 17
Bronze Member
R19DAG Posted: Sat, Jul 20 2013 7:39 PM

HI I have a bv7 mk3 and have just picked up a mk1 beo4 remote with sat av to use as a spare,

I have managed to get the tv button to control my apple tv fine and the sat button controlling my sky box, but I am stuck as to getting the av button to control the built in dvd player.

Sorry I also did try and find the software version of the remote but for some reason when i press the go menu together then list nothing happens so i would be gratful if anyone know how to do this also.

Many thanks in advance

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

The 'AV button' does not work this way.

Look in 'List' for 'CDV' and add it. 

Depending on the SW version on the Beo4 you can move it too - to be one of the first entries in 'List'.

Greetings Millemissen

There is a tv - and there is a BV

R19DAG
Not Ranked
Posts 17
Bronze Member
R19DAG replied on Sat, Jul 20 2013 8:18 PM
Thank you but how do I find out the software version and what can the av button be used for
Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

The SW version is not important - since you can not update it yourself.

The 'AV' button was used earlier to redirect the sound from the Audiosystem to the (linked) Videosystem and vice versa.

It is nowadays mostly used for selecting the audio in a videosoure without turning on the picture,

and it was put in the 'List' long ago to give room for the 'DVD' button (with a new SW on later BEO4's).

Greetings Millemissen

There is a tv - and there is a BV

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS