Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beocenter 3500

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

tullybrannigan
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Silver Member
tullybrannigan Posted: Fri, Jun 29 2012 5:56 PM

I have just inherited a beocentre 3500, looks great, radio works but not the turntable and arm. The turntable and arm does not move around up/down etc. Not sure what I should do as there are no operating instructions, any advice, or directions to appropriate info will be appreciated. 

Peter
Top 10 Contributor
Earsdon
Posts 11,991
Founder
Peter replied on Fri, Jun 29 2012 7:24 PM

You are a silver member - you can download the user manual here.

Peter

wpmacman
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Bronze Member
wpmacman replied on Wed, Aug 21 2013 1:09 AM

I came across a BeoCenter 3500 at a yard sale and would like to get it working.   I am wondering how far along you have gotten ?  I also have no manuals, etc.

The unit is UK power (I live in the US) but I have a power converter and I get the red light indicating it works.  The belt is broken on the turntable and I can't figure out how to plug in a radio antenna or speakers in the back - strange looking plugs.     I would just like to verify that that it works (basics) and if the basics are working THEN  I would track down a manual, turntable belt and hopefully not spend a fortune to get it working but I can't seem to get off the launch pad.   I have tried my headphones but can't pick up any sound through the radio (although no antenna id attached).

Wonder if you have any suggestions r experiences to share ?

Peter
Top 10 Contributor
Earsdon
Posts 11,991
Founder
Peter replied on Wed, Aug 21 2013 7:25 AM

Put a screwdiver in the  co-axial aerial socket - you will get a signal then!

Peter

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS