Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Lost some privileges on this forum?

rated by 0 users
This post has 45 Replies | 2 Followers

AT
Top 500 Contributor
Budapest, Magyarország
Posts 235
Founder
AT replied on Tue, Apr 3 2012 5:00 PM

Dear Keith,

I've posted several problems and questions about the new forum here, and in another topic.

May I kindly ask You why I didn't received nor any reply, neither any solution?

Thanks,

AT

Leslie
Top 25 Contributor
the Netherlands City
Posts 5,423
Silver Member
Leslie replied on Tue, Apr 3 2012 5:35 PM

I've been suddenly downgraded from gold to bronze membership. So this is Beoworlds notification to renew my membership? Have asked many times why I didn't get any notification before!

Brengen & Ophalen

Peter
Top 10 Contributor
Earsdon
Posts 11,991
Founder
Peter replied on Tue, Apr 3 2012 5:44 PM

Leslie:

I've been suddenly downgraded from gold to bronze membership. So this is Beoworlds notification to renew my membership? Have asked many times why I didn't get any notification before!

I think Keith has answered that query fully above. He changed your profile but had then realised that you were in the number of people who had been missed by the computer. When you logged out, you reset your status. I am glad to see you are gold again so quickly!

Peter

Leslie
Top 25 Contributor
the Netherlands City
Posts 5,423
Silver Member
Leslie replied on Tue, Apr 3 2012 11:02 PM

Peter:
I am glad to see you are gold again so quickly!

It's worth the money Peter!

Brengen & Ophalen

Keith Saunders
Top 25 Contributor
Hampshire, United Kingdom
Posts 5,495
Founder

AT:

I've posted several problems and questions about the new forum here, and in another topic.

May I kindly ask You why I didn't received nor any reply, neither any solution?

I noted your postings both here and in the other thread and I review all postings and along with the hundred or so e-mail's I receive each week in my e-mail account. Where approprate, I provide replies, but the fact I did not reply does not reduce the importance of your or anyone else's posting.

Regards Keith....

Leslie
Top 25 Contributor
the Netherlands City
Posts 5,423
Silver Member
Leslie replied on Thu, Apr 5 2012 11:26 PM

Keith Saunders:

Leslie:

My email has not changed since my membership and as far as I can remember I always get notifications for payment? Let me know when I have to pay my contribution?

Whilst I manually set your Status to Gold after the forum changeover, on checking your status I see that your membership actually expired at the beginning of December last year and your status will automatically change back to Bronze next time you logout/login via the web site unless you renew your membership.

To view your membership expiry date go to the beoworld web site HERE and click on link as shown below

I must have missed this post and therefore have not been reading it. Sorry KeithEmbarrassed (and Peter). Anyway I'm a gold member againSmile

Brengen & Ophalen

Page 2 of 2 (46 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS