Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

BS Core and ir-eye?

rated by 0 users
This post has 43 Replies | 7 Followers

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

Thanks chucky - great info!

P.S. I guess we need to lern more about this ‘sending out a network’.

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

...and using the DPL port is also mysterious - what was it intented for: I guess for a future Digital PowerLink connection. Will that come? And what if the port is already occupied by the ir-eye?

We need more official information here.....please.

MM

chucky
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 331
Bronze Member
chucky replied on Sun, Apr 29 2018 6:32 PM

Really had a bad experience today again. I am getting more disappointed by the day. When trying to pair, an Essence MKII with a Core without a link-eye, 2 Cores with link-eye and a NL ML converter sometimes one online sometimes 2. Ok fixed IP, set in router and in Beoplay app, Everything was reachable at the same time!

But that was it, TuneIn changed every second to a new station in every single room, I have got a small movie on my phone it is embarrassing. I am really getting frustrated, Should I not have been by ML? Always up and running, no SW issues. Eventually fixed it to set the cores and essence on DHCP and in the router on a fixed IP. For how long I have no idea... 

simphax
Not Ranked
Posts 10
Bronze Member
simphax replied on Sun, Aug 25 2019 9:46 PM

Hi guys!

There's a DIY option to get an IR receiver for the BeoSound Core, and it works with any remote and should also work with the older version of the Core. Check out my post here :) 

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

Thanks chucky - great info!

P.S. I guess we need to lern more about this ‘sending out a network’.

MM

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

...and using the DPL port is also mysterious - what was it intented for: I guess for a future Digital PowerLink connection. Will that come? And what if the port is already occupied by the ir-eye?

We need more official information here.....please.

MM

chucky
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 331
Bronze Member
chucky replied on Sun, Apr 29 2018 6:32 PM

Really had a bad experience today again. I am getting more disappointed by the day. When trying to pair, an Essence MKII with a Core without a link-eye, 2 Cores with link-eye and a NL ML converter sometimes one online sometimes 2. Ok fixed IP, set in router and in Beoplay app, Everything was reachable at the same time!

But that was it, TuneIn changed every second to a new station in every single room, I have got a small movie on my phone it is embarrassing. I am really getting frustrated, Should I not have been by ML? Always up and running, no SW issues. Eventually fixed it to set the cores and essence on DHCP and in the router on a fixed IP. For how long I have no idea... 

simphax
Not Ranked
Posts 10
Bronze Member
simphax replied on Sun, Aug 25 2019 9:46 PM

Hi guys!

There's a DIY option to get an IR receiver for the BeoSound Core, and it works with any remote and should also work with the older version of the Core. Check out my post here :) 

Page 2 of 2 (44 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS