Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

What a day for Apple!!!

rated by 0 users
This post has 53 Replies | 4 Followers

Paul W
Top 75 Contributor
London
Posts 1,810
Bronze Member
Paul W Posted: Tue, Oct 23 2012 7:03 PM

I think that I can hear Moxxey, Elephant and the two Michael's screaming with excitement!

Over 100 million iPads sold - so who was saying that B&O was silly to go down the Apple route???

Flappo
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 850
Bronze Member
Flappo replied on Tue, Oct 23 2012 8:13 PM

85 billion apps , not too shabby !

PhilLondon
Top 50 Contributor
London
Posts 3,637
Bronze Member

With all their products refreshed they've got an amazing line-up now!

Beoworld app with direct photo upload and emoticons.

XavierItzmann
Not Ranked
Posts 53
Gold Member

Beoplay A3 is no longer compatible with the flagship iPad.

XavierItzmann
Not Ranked
Posts 53
Gold Member

Oops accidental duplicate

XavierItzmann
Not Ranked
Posts 53
Gold Member

oops accidental duplicate

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,219
Founder
elephant replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 5:59 AM

I had thought of starting a thread -- but not in the General Forum as it tends to rile some folks Sad

I am not too sure I was screaming with happiness as Paul alleged Smile

What I was initially taken with was something incidental to the main show -- the Apple TV has had two new channels added !

Firstly there was the broadcast from the California Theatre in San Jose ... but it was a broadcast that also contained "links" to previous keynotes !

so it looks like Apple is creating a new "channel" on the ATV ... and I like how they are becoming increasingly more confident at running broadcast events (e.g. the recent London iTunes Festival)

the broadcast channel has now been updated to access the most recent recording:

Secondly, and this really slipped past my radar ! they had added in conjunction with the Wall Street Journal an USA election channel !

See the bottom right hand corner in the above picture !!

Now to Philippe's response:

PhilLondon:

With all their products refreshed they've got an amazing line-up now!

I think it is amazing, and so my mind immediately turned to "what's coming over the next 6 months ?"

Interesting question Smile

It is unlikely they will pull another 4th generation/3rd generation iPad stunt .... Hmm

So !

This led me to the conclusion that I would have created a thread called "Deck the Halls ... or Clear the Decks ... which is it?"

So yes, this will undoubtedly drive big Thanksgiving and Christmas revenues (i.e. "Deck the Halls"), but I think/suspect/hope that there strategy is more one of "Clear the Decks" for a new category killer to be launched in Q1 of 2013.

So what is the obvious new category killer ?

The much rumoured "Apple TV" ... so I have been examining the construction of their three large screen families they currently have on sale, to see what might be a likely design format:

1. Today's iMacs with their super thin edges ? Sure the rear bulges to hold stuff like the CPU, fans, disk etc ... but there is no longer any optical drive (it's in the iCloud right?)
  2. "Yesterday's" Thunderbolt Cinema monitors (do you like how they have named the two ends of their new connectors ? "Thunderbolt" and "Lightening" Big Smile)
  3. The much older Cinema monitors (with older connectors) that are STILL on sale in the Apple store

Which one of these design profiles might constitute an "Apple TV" ?  Or will they simply stick to iterating the current Apple TV (look at how simple it is for them to add "channels" to it -- no software updates needed !! icons just "appear" out of the blue !)

What is the significance of the design of iTunes 11 -- it is still marked as "coming in October" ... http://www.apple.com/itunes/new-itunes/ ??

Is this design layout suitable for working on an "Apple TV" or even their current ATVs ?

Or is the category killer something else ?  Something more akin to a PS3 or XBOX capability but running iOS and supporting games /

And how will the new iPad miini and the new iPod Touch work as controllers with this new category killer ?

So in short, I am now far more excited about what Apple might do at (or around like they used to do) CES in Las Vegas next January/February ?

Big Smile

BeoNut since '75

Chris Townsend
Top 50 Contributor
Qatar
Posts 3,531
Bronze Member
They did spend more time covering the technical advances in screen technology(filters and anti reflective coatings!!!!) than usual, which I must admit I was tempted to post about but in the end just left it to Paul to take all the potential flak.

Have just spent a rather quite night bombing round the skies of the UK, with a young man who has just spent £500 on an IPad 3 :-/

Beosound Stage, Beovision 8-40, Beolit 20, Beosound Explore.

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,219
Founder
elephant replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 8:58 AM

Chris Townsend:
They did spend more time covering the technical advances in screen technology(filters and anti reflective coatings!!!!) than usual, which I must admit I was tempted to post about

Yes, and this is the second time I have seen them belabouring the point that their devices have more screen real estate (in mega pixels) than a 1080HD screen does ... not quite up to 4K (or whatever the new standard name is .... ahh that's right ULTRA HD (lol))

So like you I am reading many messages between the lines Big Smile

Chris Townsend:
with a young man who has just spent £500 on an IPad 3 :-/

MacRumors has reported that some stores are extending the normal 14 day return period to 30 days for those iPad 3rd generation customers who might be a little peeved

Of course if the young man had an A3 then he should be happy Smile seeing as the 4th generation won't work with an A3 (and some how I don't think the usual "there's an adapter for that" line will play inside the A3's tight enclosure)

BeoNut since '75

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,219
Founder
elephant replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 9:00 AM

Chris Townsend:
I was tempted to post about but in the end just left it to Paul to take all the potential flak.

Moderators ! please move to the Mac/Apple Forum to prevent any flak being generated !!

BeoNut since '75

rfc1
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 180
Bronze Member
rfc1 replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 9:47 AM

Wonder what B&O will do with regard to the Beosound 8 and the change in the dock connector in the new Ipad.

Sandy

Beosystem 6500.

Ouverture,

Beosound 8.

PhilLondon
Top 50 Contributor
London
Posts 3,637
Bronze Member

The Beosound 8 is not on the catalogue any longer, so I doubt they'll do something. Apple has an adapter that could do the job, although it would look a bit awkward.

The Beoplay A8 can easily be adapted as the connector is detachable... but being an Airplay product, you do not even need to dock your iThing on it.

Chris Townsend
Top 50 Contributor
Qatar
Posts 3,531
Bronze Member
I have an A8 and I must admit I use the dock system over AirPlay about 80% of the time. Better sound, more stable and hey it charges the device your using!

Beosound Stage, Beovision 8-40, Beolit 20, Beosound Explore.

PhilLondon
Top 50 Contributor
London
Posts 3,637
Bronze Member
PhilLondon replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 11:03 AM

elephant:

I think it is amazing, and so my mind immediately turned to "what's coming over the next 6 months ?"

Looks like you're not the only one... See Apple Just Set Itself Up For A Big Spring Product Launch: Finally, A TV?

I hope the Apple TV (whether the one we already know, or the TV set to come) gets an App Store...

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,219
Founder
elephant replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 11:15 AM

PhilLondon:

elephant:

Looks like you're not the only one... See Apple Just Set Itself Up For A Big Spring Product Launch: Finally, A TV?

I hope the Apple TV (whether the one we already know, or the TV set to come) gets an App Store...

Thanks Phil !

BeoNut since '75

Aussie Michael
Top 25 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
Posts 3,730
Bronze Member
Isn't the new Mac Pro 6 months away with a whole new direction? I think they said 2013 is the year of the pro.

Paul I nearly wet myself when I saw the iMac. But then I dried up when I saw it doesn't have hdmi input so you can use it as a monitor for your work laptop. Yes I know it has thunderbolt. I would have liked a new stand though. Perhaps this one will finally look good on a wall.

The drive options are great however I think that the ram upgrade options may be limited. This is something I upgrade from time to time. I also like blu ray and physical media and when I sold my Mac mini sans optical drive it was also because its something I take advantage of.

iPad mini is probably good for commuting, but nothing ground breaking.

Paul, and Ed what did you like and dislike of today's announcements
moxxey
Top 25 Contributor
South West, UK
Posts 5,359
Bronze Member
moxxey replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 12:10 PM

Paul W:

I think that I can hear Moxxey, Elephant and the two Michael's screaming with excitement!

Christ, I'm not that keen!

Actually, I was quite indifferent to most of the announcements:

Mac Mini - no better than our 2011 quad-core Mac Mini's with discrete graphics.

iMac. Thinner? Sure, but only because they ditched the optical drive. Nothing with the new iMac makes it a compelling upgrade.

4th generation iPad? More like a 3S iPad. Apart from a faster CPU, not much there that would get me excited.

iPad Mini? Not bad if you want a smaller iPad, but no retina screen.

13" retina MBP? We all knew it was coming, but it was "when". It's £450 more expensive, lacks quad-core and is slightly thicker than my 15" retina MBP. Although I'd have preferred the 13", glad I bought the 15"

Very little in the announcement was either a surprise or compelled me to consider a purchase.

Steffen
Top 75 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 1,408
Bronze Member
Steffen replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 1:07 PM

moxxey:

Paul W:

Christ, I'm not that keen!

Actually, I was quite indifferent to most of the announcements:

Mac Mini - no better than our 2011 quad-core Mac Mini's with discrete graphics.

iMac. Thinner? Sure, but only because they ditched the optical drive. Nothing with the new iMac makes it a compelling upgrade.

4th generation iPad? More like a 3S iPad. Apart from a faster CPU, not much there that would get me excited.

iPad Mini? Not bad if you want a smaller iPad, but no retina screen.

13" retina MBP? We all knew it was coming, but it was "when". It's £450 more expensive, lacks quad-core and is slightly thicker than my 15" retina MBP. Although I'd have preferred the 13", glad I bought the 15"

Very little in the announcement was either a surprise or compelled me to consider a purchase.

Rumours says that the upcoming Apple products will be marketed as MOTS. ('MoreOfTheSame') Whistle

Paul W
Top 75 Contributor
London
Posts 1,810
Bronze Member
Paul W replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 2:49 PM

Hi Michael!

I liked everything at yesterdays launch. The new iMac was the surprise due to its 5mm thinness - I'm thinking design cues for their Apple TV on this one! Even though I don't do desktops, I think that this is incredible.

The one for me has to be the 13" MacBook Pro with Retina. Horrified with the UK price but you've got to remember that this is probably the world's BEST laptop here (and 12 years ago, we were paying over 2k for our PowerBooks with I believe 6gb :) :) :)

I also loved the iPad Mini - as Moxxey pointed out, a real shame that it is Retina - something for next year perhaps. 

I really thought that Moxxey would have loved the design of the new iMac :'(

Michael, I hope that you are having fun with all of your new toys :)

Flappo
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 850
Bronze Member
Flappo replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 4:00 PM

By MOTS you obviously mean outgrowing the market by 28%+ , massive profits , increasing innovation , beautifully designed and made products that lead the world and being copied by samsung etc

Thx Steffen for clearing that up.

Big Smile

Paul W
Top 75 Contributor
London
Posts 1,810
Bronze Member
Paul W replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 4:24 PM

I agree with you Flappo. If i wasn't for Apple, i'm sure we'd still have huge, ugly beige plastic boxes on our desks!!! I remember when we got iMacs in 1999 and the other departments had these huge beige ugly things! Damn, that beige was not a sexy or sophisticated look. Can't believe some of the black plastic Microsoft keyboards that are still in use in some organisations. Some people will never have style...

PhilLondon
Top 50 Contributor
London
Posts 3,637
Bronze Member

moxxey:

Well, nothing was a surprise because most of it had been "announced" previously on various rumour sites... but if we had not been warned before, the release of an updated iPad, an iPad mini would certainly have been one. How thin is the new iMac impressed me I have to say - even though I know it is thicker in the middle, it is really an beautiful and impressive machine.

The new Fusion Drive is something that really surprised me. In true Apple style, it is a technology that will be totally transparent for the user, but will be of great benefit.

The fact that all iMac screens are now calibrated individually will make the imac more of a business machine (for designers/creatives). I live in an area of London when there are a lot of design studios and they're using iMacs a lot rather than Mac Pro.

Just like it is good, in a way, that owners of a freshly purchased Beovision 10 don't feel the need to rush and buy a Beovision 11, it is also good that if you have a recent iPad or Macbook, you do not feel like you suddenly own something completely out of date.

However all these changes make a very appealing line up in time for the christmas season for those with PCs, those looking to buy their first tablet or those with older Macs.

I also found that Tim Cook is starting to have a better presence on stage. Some of the last keynotes had even been a bit boring, but this one had a lot of energy, didn't enumarate too many numbers and was full of new product announcements.

moxxey
Top 25 Contributor
South West, UK
Posts 5,359
Bronze Member
moxxey replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 5:05 PM

PhilLondon:

Well, nothing was a surprise because most of it had been "announced" previously on various rumour sites... 

Yes, hence the lack of surprise (which Paul W suggested we should be). LOL.

The new iMac is a good design, but it's a relatively small improvement over the existing design. They've ditched the optical drive and, as a result, it's enabled them to redesign the innards and make it look visually thinner at the sides. I can't get too excited by this. I don't sit there looking at our iMacs or Mac Minis, in this office, and wish they were thinner etc. It's not a primary concern for most business users.

In my opinion, none of the releases yesterday left me thinking "that's a must have compelling upgrade". We won't be swapping out our 2011 iMac's for the new one, nor our quad-core Mini's for the 2012 model. In fact, as our Mini's have a discrete GPU, you could argue they are better than the latest model.

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,219
Founder
elephant replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 6:38 PM

Michael:
Paul, and Ed what did you like and dislike of today's announcements

I liked everything I saw - however all the leaks had taken away the sizzle/surprise.

I recently re-watched the original iPhone keynote - maybe it was Steve's stage presence, but the "an iPod, a Phone, and an Internet Communicator" sequence was such great presentation skills - and our expectations were admittedly low Smile.

When it comes to translating keynote entertainment into purchasing actions, I can only see us buying the iPad mini in the short term.  There are several "nice to haves if I had spare cash", but the iPad mini is the only one that is verging on being a "must have".

My take away from the session was that "all" (I have not done a role call) were there ... so a BIG logistically achievement in product planning et cetera ... which then stimulated the question of "why have they done this" (i.e. taken that level of business risk) ... hence my conclusion that something big is in the wings.

Our dinner conversation however had a number of counter-views ... Apple had miscalculated the 7" market. that their share of tablet shipments has dropped dramatically (I am trying to find the data that supports THAT assertion !). and with the market becoming so crowded they simply had to pull a "4S" trick out of the hat to keep distancing themselves from the pack.

And worse, along the lines of this article, http://www.businessinsider.com/whats-next-for-apple-2012-10, they have run out of ideas and things to do Sad

BeoNut since '75

linder
Top 100 Contributor
United States
Posts 983
Bronze Member
linder replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 7:01 PM

elephant:

Chris Townsend:
I was tempted to post about but in the end just left it to Paul to take all the potential flak.

Moderators ! please move to the Mac/Apple Forum to prevent any flak being generated !!

I think we should leave this in the General forum.  Almost every new B&O product recently released is related in some way to the Apple universe.

I agree with Paul W.  Amazing isn't it?  I liked almost everything and thought the presentations are getting better.  I really like the MacBook pro with the retina display.  Instead of buy any B&O product, I am going to get that MacBook.  I am really unsure of the direction B&O is taking.  I like the Beovision 11 but I am dismayed that if I want to use any of my ML equipment with it, I have to buy a $900 converter.  I don't want another converter.

Apple TV is getting better all the time.  I am not buying any more DVD or Blu-ray disks.  I rent HD movies on iTunes.  I already know the HD quality isn't as good as the Blu-ray but who really cares?  Most of the time I only watch the movie once.  I have recently signed up with Qobuz to buy CD quality Apple lossless music.  Its really a great service.  There will be more services like Qobuz in the coming years.

I was a little annoyed that my 5 month old iPad 3 is now obsolete.  However the iPad 4 is not really a compelling upgrade.

Puncher
Top 10 Contributor
Durham
Posts 11,729
Bronze Member
Puncher replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 7:06 PM

linder:
I think we should leave this in the General forum.

Disagree entirely.

Ban boring signatures!

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,219
Founder
elephant replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 7:09 PM

linder:
I think we should leave this in the General forum.  Almost every new B&O product recently released is related in some way to the Apple universe.

I will not be offended if you "reject" my "answer" so that the suggestion is removed from the header of this thread Smile

However Puncher disagrees with your disagreement (lol) ...

puncher:

linder:
I think we should leave this in the General forum.

Disagree entirely.

linder:
I was a little annoyed that my 5 month old iPad 3 is now obsolete.  However the iPad 4 is not really a compelling upgrade.

And you have had an extra 5 months of retina joy !

BeoNut since '75

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,219
Founder
elephant replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 7:16 PM

elephant:
Our dinner conversation however had a number of counter-views ... Apple had miscalculated the 7" market. that their share of tablet shipments has dropped dramatically (I am trying to find the data that supports THAT assertion !)

OK, if one includes the eReaders of Kindles and Nooks then there has been a dramatic change in the "tablet" market and the share of shipments for this year will have moved quite a bit ... but is an eReader really the same as a tablet that is a platform for music, movies, photos, videos, apps, and the internet ?

BeoNut since '75

linder
Top 100 Contributor
United States
Posts 983
Bronze Member
linder replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 7:27 PM

Hi Ed,

And you have had an extra 5 months of retina joy !

That's the tricky bit.  Isn't it?  I will probably wait to see what happens after Jan 2013.  I already know Apple may adopt a faster wireless standard and some other new tech which means more updates to everything.

This past week my current iMac 27 had to go back to Apple to replace the 2 TB drive.  I was going through a state of withdrawal being off the grid.  As it turns out, Apple is doing a recall of all recent iMacs with the 1 TB Seagate drives and I got caught up in that.

I have the infamous Beosound 5 and that is probably why I am not really sure about B&O.

Paul W
Top 75 Contributor
London
Posts 1,810
Bronze Member
Paul W replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 10:06 PM

I totally agree with Linder's comments. I also agree with his Blu Ray comments - iTunes is just going to get better and better over the next few years. Very exciting times :)

iPad MINI sat on top of the B&O A8 is going to look really nice. Chatting to a few students at the gym this evening and that iPad MINI is on their Christmas wish list. I will certainly be ordering them for our Account Managers as our current iPads are too large to fit in their Mulberry / LV bags - damn high maintenance girls ;)

Steffen
Top 75 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 1,408
Bronze Member
Steffen replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 10:31 PM

linder:

There has been some pure 'Apple dedicated' products, such as BS8 -A8, Beolit 12 and A3 - but the other new products such as Playmaker and BV 11 can be used with other platforms too. And that's the way to go for the future.
The world is constantly changing - especially when it comes to consumer electronics.We have seen quite a few companies rise and fall. Think about how things looked 10 years ago...
Who can say how things look in another 10 years. It would be foolish for B&O to attatch themself to one single company.

Flappo
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 850
Bronze Member
Flappo replied on Thu, Oct 25 2012 8:00 AM

quite agree - look at the state that microsoft's in

good job bno went with apple - isn't it ?

moxxey
Top 25 Contributor
South West, UK
Posts 5,359
Bronze Member
moxxey replied on Thu, Oct 25 2012 8:07 AM

linder:

A few people who work for me have said the same sweeping statement. Obsolete? As in you now can't run future iPad 4 apps on it? :) It's as valid as it was last week. Like you also said, the iPad 4 is merely a faster device, little more. Hardly makes the iPad 3 obsolete (out of date). It's still a fantastic retina iPad. Indeed, I still use my iPad 2 as a controller for the BS8 and it does a perfectly good job.

The problem with blokes is they always like to have the latest model, even if they won't admit it. We're all the same (well, most of us). We see a BV11 release - marginally an improvement over a BV10 - and we have to have it, even if it means losing a few grand on our recent BV10. We buy an iPad with retina, love it, then are shocked when a slightly updated model is released.

If you bought a Samsung or other TV now, a new model is almost certainly going to be available in 6 months. Indeed, like I mentioned above, many users have spent a lot more money on a BV10, than iPad 3, only a few months ago, and the BV11 has - in your words - rendered it 'obsolete' (indeed, you could argue that the discontinued BV10 will be 'obsolete' compared to a iPad 3, which will still have a high resale value) as dealers won't want to try and shift the older TV now the upgraded BV11 is much cheaper.

Steffen
Top 75 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 1,408
Bronze Member
Steffen replied on Thu, Oct 25 2012 8:28 AM

Flappo:

quite agree - look at the state that microsoft's in

good job bno went with apple - isn't it ?

And You think that Apple will be on top for all eternity..? Dream on...

And as I stated - upcoming products will probably not be committed solely to Apple...(The latest ones are not)

soundproof
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 142
Bronze Member

Quite some years ago now, I was flying from a city in the south of Norway back to the capital. This southern city holds a big music festival each summer, with quite a line-up of international stars. That year, Kanye West was one of the main attractions.

He and band members and manager were on the same plane, and they were seated right across from me. The moment the fasten seatbelts sign was switched off, they all whipped out their Apple computers, and began working. I have worked with film myself, and could see that they were discussing a video edit. Out of curiosity, I got up to see what the people in front of Kanye West were doing - and that looked to be something related to scheduling.

They worked without pause until the fasten seatbelts sign came on again.

The Mac OS is the OS of choice for the film industry, the music industry, the graphics industry, the digital content distribution industry - and for that reason it will stay around quite a while. Apple is not a computer company - they took away computer from the name years ago. Apple provides a format for content distribution, and they're doing a very good job of it. The fact that the format plays particularly well on their own devices doesn't stop the format from being available on OEM hardware.

Basically, what Apple have done is what made B&O a strong brand: to make interaction with content easy and intuitive. Down the road, B&O chose to make interaction damn hard, some claim in order to ensure that there would be revenue to the dealers from installation. That was not a smart call, in the long run.

Intuitive, simple interaction. Jacob Jensen's 7 CICs that B&O forgot about. Jobs had them translated.

MartinW
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 389
Bronze Member
MartinW replied on Thu, Oct 25 2012 10:36 AM
soundproof:

Down the road, B&O chose to make interaction damn hard, some claim in order to ensure that there would be revenue to the dealers from installation. That was not a smart call, in the long run.

Seriously? Come on, thats a bonkers statement. At no point did B&O try to make interaction hard to prevent the public being able to self install. They just created a system that was more sophisticated to give the end user a better experience with features and a cabling infrastructure that would allow this to happen. I think most dealers would consider the installation and service aspects of the business to be breakeven at best and quite a burden on the core retail activities.

When you get a new product you also get a user guide. Few people bother to read it, many prefer to pay a professional to install it based on experience, training and talent so that the end result is a tidy, optimised system installation leaving the buyer free to spend their time on their own business or social activities.

To say that a board level decision was taken to make things difficult for the customers is just crazy.
PhilLondon
Top 50 Contributor
London
Posts 3,637
Bronze Member
PhilLondon replied on Thu, Oct 25 2012 10:41 AM

However the decision to not distribute the Beo5/6 configuration software was made to drive people into the shops - And pay for the service.

Flappo
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 850
Bronze Member
Flappo replied on Thu, Oct 25 2012 1:11 PM

Apple invented the whole personal computer in 1976. Since then they've become a colossus that dominates the music and film business.

microsoft are rapidly dwindling into well deserved irrelevance bringing out garbage like the surface and aping apple shamelessly , increasingly more desperately.

I think Tue knows what he's doing.

Apple are going to be around for a long long time.

Paul W
Top 75 Contributor
London
Posts 1,810
Bronze Member
Paul W replied on Thu, Oct 25 2012 1:24 PM

I agree with you Flappo.

I really enjoyed reading Soundproofs words! Quite inspiring!

bayerische
Top 25 Contributor
Ekenäs, Finland
Posts 4,770
Bronze Member

Great to have Soundproof back!

Too long to list.... 

Page 1 of 2 (54 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS