Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Sotheby’s + Bang & Olufsen

rated by 0 users
This post has 44 Replies | 1 Follower

Hiort
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
Posts 2,895
Bronze Member
Hiort replied on Wed, Jul 4 2018 9:15 AM

elephant:
StUrrock:

Has he been sacked?

What !

You don’t like the BS35 design ?

I answered the question of who designed Beosound 5. That was Anders Hermansen.

Beosound 35 was designed by Torsten Valeur

Livingroom: BL3, BL11, BV11-46 Kitchen: Beosound 1 GVA, Beocom 2 Bathroom: M3 Homeoffice: M3, Beocom 2  Library: Beosound Emerge, Beocom 6000 Bedroom: M5, Essence remote  Travel: Beoplay E8 2.0, Beoplay EQ, Beoplay Earset

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,219
Founder
elephant replied on Wed, Jul 4 2018 11:31 AM
Hiort:

I answered the question of who designed Beosound 5. That was Anders Hermansen.

Beosound 35 was designed by Torsten Valeur

Oh sorry

BeoNut since '75

TWG
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,672
Gold Member
TWG replied on Wed, Jul 4 2018 11:50 AM

leogoeswild:
Why not customize anodize one yourself? That will also be one of a kind. And you can get the color you want. And no scratches Big Smile

A very good idea which I'm carrying around myself, too. But which font does Bang & Olufsen use just in case you have to "rebrand" the aluminium housing after anodizing when the Bang & Olufsen name is gone!?

Hiort
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
Posts 2,895
Bronze Member
Hiort replied on Thu, Jul 5 2018 6:19 PM
Auction have started.

Maroon color seem most popular and currently at 1600 usd.

However the condition sounds quite bad:

Condition Report

There are several scratches on the surface of the aluminium. The aluminium components did not undergo final polishing and they maintain a matte finish, and may contain minor irregularities in color. Color has not been UV tested; direct exposure to sun may cause fading.

Livingroom: BL3, BL11, BV11-46 Kitchen: Beosound 1 GVA, Beocom 2 Bathroom: M3 Homeoffice: M3, Beocom 2  Library: Beosound Emerge, Beocom 6000 Bedroom: M5, Essence remote  Travel: Beoplay E8 2.0, Beoplay EQ, Beoplay Earset

Hiort
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
Posts 2,895
Bronze Member
Hiort replied on Thu, Jul 5 2018 6:20 PM
TWG:

A very good idea which I'm carrying around myself, too. But which font does Bang & Olufsen use just in case you have to "rebrand" the aluminium housing after anodizing when the Bang & Olufsen name is gone!?

They have their own designed font.

Page 2 of 2 (45 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS