Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Can i make one beosound out of a ugly beosound 2300 and a broken beosound 3000?

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

69er
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 110
Bronze Member
69er Posted: Wed, Aug 25 2021 11:43 PM

Hi guys,

maybe a stupid question, but i have following issue.

In front of me a besound 3000, which refuses to play cds (turns twice then stops).

Knwon problem, so i ordered a new laser (1255). It did not help at all (and i haven´t cross ched the numbers first and believed the seller), brought it back, ordered a 1253.

Now the cd runs, but not always, most often the first two tracks are ok, the at track 3 or 4 it slows down and stops. Some cd won´t even start.

When starting it wil not allow very good skipping tracks - by pressing 8 or 9 it maybe come up again.

One disc (Vivaldi - quattro...) is running completely good!

all other have issues.

it also takes longer to skip from one track to another (i have several of the besound in all variations).

I tried to exchange also the complete cd mechanism from one to another (even with the same number 1253). But no difference.

I also changed the Cd board - no difference.

I never had this issue before. Normally every exhcnage of the laser helped immediately.

Now my idea, because the only reason, why i need to make this one run again is the masterlink connect. All my others single cd besound don´t have this masterlink.

my question: can i excahnge the back of the besound (where the masterlink and (assuming) amplifier is in between the two different models?

Best regards

69er

69er
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 110
Bronze Member
69er replied on Wed, Sep 1 2021 3:15 PM

topic can be closed.

I fixed the broken beosound 3000

It was the laser again - 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS