Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

My beosound 5 does not activate energy saving

rated by 0 users
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

pupaklain
Not Ranked
Posts 7
Bronze Member
pupaklain Posted: Mon, Jan 10 2022 11:50 PM

Hello, first I introduce myself, my name is Andres and I just bought a beosound 5. I have deleted all the music that I had from the previous owner and put my music in AAC. The problem I have is that my beosound when I stop using it the display turns off, but the red light on the back of the beomaster remains green forever. Also sometimes when I don't use it and I look at it I see that it is restarting itself. I mean MOTS left it disabled to check that that's not the cause.

One more doubt, do you know how many folders inside another folder and inside another ... does it accept beosound? For example, it is possible to have a folder with the music genre and inside a folder with the name of the artist and inside that folder another with the name of the album and inside that another with the files ...

I do not speak English and I am using google translator. Please do not use words in your possible answers that you think google cannot translate.

pupaklain
Not Ranked
Posts 7
Bronze Member
pupaklain replied on Fri, Jan 14 2022 6:34 PM

please any answer? At least someone to tell me if there can be another one inside a folder and another one ... how many subfolders?

lechatsurletoit
Not Ranked
Posts 45
Bronze Member

Hi,

The beomaster won’t go in energy saving mode if the option MUSIC SERVER is enabled. 

Go in the service menue and check if this is the case.

Cheers 

pupaklain
Not Ranked
Posts 7
Bronze Member
pupaklain replied on Sat, Jan 15 2022 3:09 PM

thanks for your answer, but server is disable.

pupaklain
Not Ranked
Posts 7
Bronze Member
pupaklain replied on Sat, Jan 15 2022 3:10 PM

thanks for your answer, but server is disable.

lechatsurletoit
Not Ranked
Posts 45
Bronze Member

If you just added music the MOST will be running and this can take some time especially if you turn off the beomaster in the middle of the process.

pupaklain
Not Ranked
Posts 7
Bronze Member
pupaklain replied on Sat, Jan 15 2022 5:17 PM

So every time I add music, I have to leave the beomaster unused until the process is finished? once the process is finished, how do you do if you are listening to music and want to stop using beosound? do you pause and wait for the beomaster to go into sleep mode, or do you press the little button behind the screen?

lechatsurletoit
Not Ranked
Posts 45
Bronze Member

Hi,

you can put it in sleep mode with the little button behind the screen, just don’t cut the main power off. Once the process is done it should go into energy saving. If you added a lot of music this could run for many hours.

pupaklain
Not Ranked
Posts 7
Bronze Member
pupaklain replied on Mon, Jan 17 2022 11:25 PM

Thanks for the help. all problems have disappeared with two changes that I have made.

1- I have changed all my music from AAC to MP3.

2-I have changed all the covers to 512x512, none of the covers had exactly those measurements.

Now I only have one question, when the beomaster is in energy saving mode and I activate it, how long does it take to charge the system?

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS