Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beolit 12 Beolit 15 lock for power cable cover

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

ethuijs
Not Ranked
Posts 68
Bronze Member
ethuijs Posted: Sat, Feb 20 2021 8:46 PM

I own a Beolit 12 Bluetooth speaker for a lot of years now and still happy with it. About 2 years ago the lock for the door that covers the power cable broke down. I contacted B&O then and asked if they could supply me a new part but they replied they don’t supply that part anymore. It seems to me a very standard part. Has anyone found a replacement part for this lock? I mean the part in the case, not the door.

leosgonewild
Top 50 Contributor
Helsinki, Finland
Posts 2,373
Bronze Member
If you find a dead Beovision 6, it is the same mechanism in the side door Stick out tongue

"You think we can slap some oak on this thing?"

BeoMegaMan
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 601
Bronze Member

from what I remember they were all over Ebay as a generic part. 

Ah, you know... A little B&O here, a little there 

ethuijs
Not Ranked
Posts 68
Bronze Member
ethuijs replied on Mon, Feb 22 2021 10:56 PM

I see only door for Beolit 15 now on Ebay.co.uk.

What region Ebay you look on?

ethuijs
Not Ranked
Posts 68
Bronze Member

I have found the part for the door lock and I can supply if needed. Also fits Beolit 15 Send PM.

JensAB
Not Ranked
Posts 6
Bronze Member
JensAB replied on Tue, Jan 11 2022 12:50 PM

Dear pentalex,

I was desperately seraching these locks since months, but finally I found your post :-)

I just ordered it, but the items in the link you pasted can not be delivered to Germany. I found another link, which I could order from, it's in the US I believe:

https://www.amazon.com/-/de/gp/product/B09CDJTM6V/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Anyway - thanks again!

JensAB
Not Ranked
Posts 6
Bronze Member
JensAB replied on Thu, Feb 10 2022 9:35 AM

Hi all,

finally the above mentioned material arrived yesterday and I could exchange the little black part successfully.

Here is a good description what to do (and also what to do, if the battery needs to be exchanged):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F_hjKVX2dE

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS