Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beogram 3300 Turntable

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Krcmd1
Not Ranked
Posts 4
Silver Member
Krcmd1 Posted: Thu, Sep 2 2021 2:01 AM

I recently tried my turntable after several years without using.  It didn't work, and the needle broke off the MM5.

Inside the wire moving the stylus carriage had gotten mangled after the origin/terminus post had broken off.  I used a bolt to recreate the origin/terminus, and (I think) replaced the carriage control wire.

Now the stylus arm moves toward the center appropriately, but starting point and drop point are not right, and as the arm moves toward the center the turntable stops turning without returning the arm to the periphery.

I had hoped to find a manual here, so I upgraded to Silver but can't find the appropriate manual.

I would be grateful if folks to point me to directions for lubrication and adjustment - hoping that this is all that is required now.

If a video would help someone diagnose the turntable, I can upload one (but need to be told how).

Thank you.

Krcmd1
Not Ranked
Posts 4
Silver Member
Krcmd1 replied on Thu, Sep 2 2021 6:33 PM

Website is saying im logged in but have to have silver or gold-i believe i now have silver.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS