Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beoplay H9 quality issues?

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Schuckert
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Bronze Member
Schuckert Posted: Mon, Mar 13 2017 11:12 AM

Hi all! New here but a long time (1970s) B&O owner and user.

I purchased the Beoplay H9 to my wife in February and have since got them replaces three times. Dead-on-arrival all three times. Initial purchase: charging doesn't work. Second: loose connection to one of the microphones (cracking sound when moving head). Third: loose connection to the other mic. Now one the fourth pair, which seems to work as they should.

Anybody else experienced this with the H9?

Mirzoni
Not Ranked
Sweden
Posts 39
Bronze Member
Mirzoni replied on Tue, Mar 14 2017 4:08 PM

No problems here. Purchaased mine by ordering a pair from a B&O promo mail on release date. Very happy with them and use them daily.

I had though similar quality experience with my former H8 / had gotten though replaced them three times. I was persistent until I got the B&O quality I had paid for.

Good luck! 

Mirzoni
Not Ranked
Sweden
Posts 39
Bronze Member
Mirzoni replied on Tue, Mar 14 2017 4:08 PM

No problems here. Purchaased mine by ordering a pair from a B&O promo mail on release date. Very happy with them and use them daily.

I had though similar quality experience with my former H8 / had gotten though replaced them three times. I was persistent until I got the B&O quality I had paid for.

Good luck! 

TCMuffin
Not Ranked
Cardiff
Posts 3
Bronze Member

Hello

I have a problem too...the charge only lasts about a day or so, even when the headphones are not used?

In addition if I try to charge the headphones (via the USB cable) whilst they are plugged into my laptop, I hear a loud hissing sound and I'm not sure if the noise cancelling function is working as I can't hear a difference between it being turned on and off :(

Has anyone else noticed this?

Duels
Top 50 Contributor
England
Posts 2,553
Bronze Member
Duels replied on Sat, Apr 1 2017 7:01 PM
TCMuffin:

Hello

I have a problem too...the charge only lasts about a day or so, even when the headphones are not used?

You need to turn the Bluetooth switch off when not using them.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS