Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Macros to play specific Deezer playlists and TuneIn stations

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff Posted: Fri, Jul 21 2017 11:48 PM

I played around with the new feature in the latest BLGW update that allows us to create macros to play specific Deezer playlists and TuneIn stations. It's actually very simple.

For the Command part of the macro, you select the zone (room), then the B&O multiroom product as the Resource. Then, for the Command, select "Playqueue add Deezer playlist." Tick the box for "Play now" if you want it moved up to the beginning of the playque. You enter the numeric ID in the box for "Deezer playlist Id." This numeric ID can be found at the end of the url when you select a playlist on the Deeer site in your web browser. That's it! Very easy and works perfectly.

mjmedlo
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 922
Bronze Member
mjmedlo replied on Sun, Jul 23 2017 4:53 PM
beojeff:

I played around with the new feature in the latest BLGW update that allows us to create macros to play specific Deezer playlists and TuneIn stations. It's actually very simple.

For the Command part of the macro, you select the zone (room), then the B&O multiroom product as the Resource. Then, for the Command, select "Playqueue add Deezer playlist." Tick the box for "Play now" if you want it moved up to the beginning of the playque. You enter the numeric ID in the box for "Deezer playlist Id." This numeric ID can be found at the end of the url when you select a playlist on the Deeer site in your web browser. That's it! Very easy and works perfectly.

The sad reality of this is that I was doing this on the beosound 5 a long time ago.

It was stored music.. it's a nice feature but seems like it took a long time to get back to where we've been??

Also, it apparently requires that your playlist be public.. I'm. It too crazy about that either.
Rudi Pedersen
Top 500 Contributor
Herning, Denmark
Posts 125
Bronze Member

Hi Beojeff

Thanks for sharing this - works fine !

BR Rudi

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS