Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Using beomaster 7000 as pre amp for mono blocks

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Golfjunkyrobert
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Bronze Member
Golfjunkyrobert Posted: Fri, May 8 2020 11:24 PM

Hi guys I own a beomaster 7000... I would like to know if it’s is possible to use the beomaster as pre amp if I use 2 monoblock s in my setup.... so cd 7000 beogram 8000 with Schiit phonopreamp to beomaster 7000 and than by line in/out (we’re is plastic plug) to monoblocks.....

systeem now Beosysteem 7000/cd beogram 8000 beovision 10-46 Beolab penta mark1 twice and Beolab penta Mark 2 also twice Schiit preamp for beogram and rega planar 2.....

thanks already guys 

kind regards robert

stefan
Top 50 Contributor
200 miles from Struer
Posts 2,920
Bronze Member
stefan replied on Sat, May 9 2020 9:11 AM

Yes - assuming your monoblocks are pure poweramps with line level rca input sockets.

If they are balanced XLR you can use a converter or just solder them to unbalanced signal.

you can use Powerlink output sockets ( 8 pin DIN) for that - it, the preamp output of the BM7000. Volume control will work via BM7000 (Beoremote) too.

For the connection you will find 7pin DIN - 4x rca adapters. You will find wiring diagrams/pinouts On Beotech site .

the Powerlink output also has a trigger function on PIN 4 (5volt) for activating/deactivating your amps, but I’m assuming, they are always on...(?)

Welcome to Beoworld.

Stefan

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS