Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beocord 2000K Reel to Reel Tape Recorder

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

Quovadis1951
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Bronze Member
Quovadis1951 Posted: Sat, Apr 14 2012 11:00 AM

Reference BE2000K4 Type 4104-3 Number 22083.

Having recently acquired this machine, I am having difficulty making stereophonic recordings on the radio input.  With the Din plug inserted into the radio socket, and the left and right connections into a stereo radio tuner, the machine will only record on one channel at a time, i.e. with the left channel record button depressed only the left channel is recorded and with the right channel button depressed only the right channel is recorded, this is entirely normal.  However, when both record buttons are depressed together to make a stereo recording, only the left channel lights up and records.

If the Din plug is inserted into either of  the other two sockets, i.e. gramophone input, microphone input, both channels light up and record in stereo, it is only the radio socket that appears to display this anomaly.  I have read the handbook that came with the machine and have followed the instructions but I am unable to make it work as described in the book.  Could there be a problem with the machine, or am I doing something wrong with the controls?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS