Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beomaster 900K restoration

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

soundsretro
Not Ranked
Posts 11
Bronze Member
soundsretro Posted: Mon, Jun 30 2014 9:24 PM

Wanted one of these for a long time, and just got one (today) for the princely sum of 5 pounds through eBay. Physically it's In nice condition, electronically it doesn't work.... I'm going to need a replacement knob for one that's missing, it's the treble knob, with a 4mm shaft - otherwise it's all complete. Does anyone have a knob I could acquire......??

Switching on, no dial lights, although I gather this may be a rotted fuse on the main board, and I'll investigate this. I haven't downloaded a service manual for the 900K yet, but have been browsing the Forum to see if there were any threads on it - thats where the dial lamp fuse tip came from, so thanks in advance! It works fine on tape (iPod) playback, and gram, sound quality excellent. Nothing on either AM or FM though. Nice healthy crackles when bands or functions are changed using the push buttons, but not a peep on radio. Anyone had something similar....? SteveSmile

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS