Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beogram 1203 value

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Em
Not Ranked
Berkshire, UK
Posts 9
Bronze Member
Em Posted: Fri, Sep 12 2014 11:07 AM

Hi guys

Despite my enthusiasm over getting my Beogram 1203 set up with amp and speakers, due to money and time restraints, I have had to make the decision to abandon the project and pick this up another year :-(

The Beogram has had a new belt fitted as the old one was stretched, and as far as I can test with no amp and speakers, is now working well.

I also have the original box and packaging which I've not seen so I'm guessing this will add some value?

I was wondering if anyone could give me some guidance on value? If it's not much, I will keep hold of the beaut.

Many Thanks

Ben_S
Top 150 Contributor
UK
Posts 631
Bronze Member
Ben_S replied on Fri, Sep 12 2014 5:38 PM

Hiya, 

I would say that the value depends on many things. Having the box etc. adds value for collectors, being in working condition like you say is obviously good too!

I bought mine for around £50 working condition and it is very good.

However, I think on somewhere like eBay you could get between £100-£150, but these things can be very changeable. 

Emphasise the box and packaging, new belt etc. take decent photos and see what people are willing to pay I guess!

Hope this helps a little

Em
Not Ranked
Berkshire, UK
Posts 9
Bronze Member
Em replied on Mon, Sep 15 2014 9:07 AM

Ok great, yes, thanks for your help :-)

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS